• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. R

Hope all is well now? Tried to touch base before you left.

Hope all is well now? Tried to touch base before you left.
  2. R

Free Give Away!

Great offer! How about a contest about some great Civil/Structural engineering feats? Just sayin'....
  3. R

PJ's Monster Series - Drac UPDATE

Drac 2010 release - Monster Series by Pete Johnson's Tatuaje. Stored at (70T/62H) As you all remember there was quite the bruha when Pete released the Drac last Halloween over the smell of the hastily completed boxes imparting a certain taste on the cigars. I for one smelled it but didn't taste...
  4. R

Happy B-Day Matt (mmburtch)

Happy Birthday Brother!
  5. R

What beer did you drink today?

Friday night with a porterhouse I drank YETI Imperial Stout by Great Divide Brewing Co. WoW great he man beer that went well with the cigars of the night.
  6. SE 1

SE 1

7. R

Smoked a Drac this weekend. Can you say Chocolate marshmellows?!!?!?

Smoked a Drac this weekend. Can you say Chocolate marshmellows?!!?!?
  8. R

Tatuaje Drac and Boris

Guys - Brooks speaks the truth. Oct 13th for the List and Oct 31st for the release. As for "The Drac" being the start of a new line ; it's the continuation of a line called Monsters. New Monster series vitolas will debut each year. The 1st issue was "The Franks" for the monster Frankenstein...
  9. R

Dean's welcome back Herf!

Thank you to everyone for a great time. Dean, Chappy, & Sellers, happy to see you guys back & well. It was wonderful to see everone and spend time with friends. Thanks for the cigars, drinks, and food! Here is the link for the pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stogiereb/sets/72157622188075476/...
  10. R

Dean's welcome back Herf!

Looking forward to seeing y'all there and celebrating Dean's return. I'm planning on being there Sat only at this point and will bring a dessert item if that works. What is the schedule of events?
  11. R

North County San Diego HERF?

Alright - Better late than never. Thank you to Bruthas for a great time and the smokes. The herf really added to my great vacation and I can't thank you all enough. Jon I hope the wedding was fun. Gonna have to have y'all out here to Dallas real soon and sorry I couldn't make Thursday.
  12. R

Fia, Stone is on the agenda. Especially Arrogant Bastard & the Millenium series. AND of course a few sticks from your Bomb. How's the pipe working out? -Jeff
  13. R

So here's the deal - Sat is on at my family's home in Carlsbad and is open to Jon & KiltLad & any others that let me know soon so I can get a head count. As Putz isn't able to make Sat I want to set another time & date as well. Sunday afternoon work or work better for anyone? This way we can...
  14. R

Ok Gents - Thanks to some wonderful people I will be back in North County San Diego this wednesday night for an entire week! Encinitas/Carlsbad to be exact. looking forward to herfing with one & all. I have a great patio, 4 to be exact, on which to herf, and I'm anxious to set up something...
  15. R

D/FDUB Guys

I had a great time gents! Thanbk you! We know how to herf in DFW, that's for sure. Some great sticks set to fire last night and some very nice beverages. Here's a link to the pictures, I couldn't get them to upload on CP.
  16. R

OH DEER

Glad to hear you're unhurt. My SIL totaled her Jeep right in front of my Brother & I in Connecticut a few years back. Friggin unbelievable - looked like the Jeep hit a wall!! SIL was ok , thank God!
  17. R

D/FDUB Guys

Any North Dallasites going around 3 or 4? I need to share a ride.
  18. R

More than Jocko, Farrah or Ed

Never cared for the man. In fact, a real chicken sh!t if you believe his mea culpa, & a real SOB if you don't.
  19. R

Happy Birthday insight

Happy Bee-irthday Phil!