• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. S

Happy Birthday, SamGuss!

Working in residential water treatment sales now and following a writing career (non-fiction and fiction). Thanks Gunpowder - as with many around here, ltns.
  2. S

Happy Birthday, SamGuss!

I'd say it was you being wrong :p Thanks bud, good to see everyone again.
  3. S

The "Newbie Reviews"

Newbie reviews and newbie review wars. Awesome ;)
  4. S

Happy Birthday, SamGuss!

*chuckles* you know what they say when you mention the devil's name... He's bound to show up. :sign:
  5. S

Happy Birthday grateful1

Happy birthday!
  6. S

update on my health, and Job

Good to hear!
  7. S

I've never had an Opus...

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it ;)
  8. S

Happy Birthday, SamGuss!

You know a funny thing happened on the internet tonight. Was doing some keyword googling for a new website of mine and came upon on an old posting of mine from here. In a sense of nostalgia I came on in to discover a bunch of old PM's (my apologies now to people who are probably FOG's but said...
  9. S

Missing CC

Slap a "vote for Hillary in '08" sticker on his ass and I'll bet he speaks out ;) Course it would be to damn you to the nine hells :sign: Sam
  10. S

Whom are the lucky ones

Yep, at work and a meeting this this afternoon. Sam
  11. S

MAXIM Magazine

Used to be a big fan of Maxim, but after a couple of years found it to be pretty much the same ole same ole, so have stayed away for about a year now. Sam
  12. S

Would ya hit it?

A) LOVE the pics. B) Perhaps an idea for those who get offended and/or worried about these pics at work, perhaps a new forum is in order, similar to CD's "Anything Goes" minus the "anything goes" if it violates Rod's hosting LOL (perhaps "scantly clad ladies" forum?) Sam
  13. S

Funny

One Scottish Soldiers Dress Uniform: $265 One 35mm camera: $399 The chance to sit next to the queen with your dick sticking out for the picture: I think doctored but definately priceless! :sign: Sam
  14. S

Who smokes pipes?

Glad to see the new forum Rod :) One of these days I do intend on taking up pipe smoking and this will definately be a great resource and knowledge base until then! Sam
  15. S

The everlasting gobstopper pass

Is there a digest version of this pass somewhere? Sam
  16. S

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

*chuckles* c'mon CC, now you just gave it away - though I think only a few will "get it" ROFLMAO Sam
  17. S

Well done grasshopper - there is hope for you yet. Sam
  18. S

Happy New Years to you too.... So you like Choix Supremes huh? :whistling: Sam
  19. S

I need a new cutter

Swiss Army Knife with Cigar Cutter. Best one. Xi Cutter is not bad either. Sam Edited: The above is my opinion. Everyone has different instruments they perfer and I would suggest trying more than just "one" cutter to decide for yourself which one suits you the best.