• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

back in NYC. I waited until you moved away because I was tired of all those awful cigars you would give me.
  2. C

Quad State Herf V - Feb 27th, 2010

All is well. New job. New city. I just have been very busy. I wish I could have made it this year. Joe, I'm glad you miss me :) I need to catch up with the NYC crew.
  3. C

What beer did you drink today?

Yesterday included '08 Berserker, batch 1 Brute, Pliny the elder, angels share brandy(draft). Today was batch 4 temptation, batch 2 BA boris, and RR redemption.
  4. C

Cigar City oscuro batch 2
  5. C

bolis

I only have a few left Greg :(
  6. C

bolis

'07 BCEs are excellent. The '08 BBFs are pretty good. '99 BCEs are hit and miss, but my box was a hit.
  7. C

Mike 5 of us have never had KTG and all of us poured some out of our glasses into the waste jug. The one guy who has had it before said the 08 is far superior. It was a real treat to try PH-1 beatification which Russian river made only 1 barrel of that was also the barrel that New Belgium gave...
  8. C

On saturday night I got together with a few buddies and sampled FW 10,11,12 (saved a few ounces from each and mixed them together, WOW) 09 cable car 09 sinners blend 09 KTG 06 BA Speedway 06 BA Wee Heavy Russian River PH-1 Russian River Deviation Batch 1 golden delicious CC oscurro batch 2...
  9. C

4 years coming up...

Congrats to the guy who introduced me to CP over two years ago. Rob, I will just take 5 sticks out of your eurocave next time I crash on the couch for putting up with you :).
  10. C

Great American Beer Festival '09

Totally bummed about not meeting up with everyone. I barely made it an hour at gabf and spent most of my time throwing up in the bathroom. Golf took up way to much time and I always ended up going to bed after dinner. I know I missed a great dinner, beers and meeting all of you. I will plan...
  11. C

Tatuaje Black Label (Cello)

I didn't notice any substantial difference between the two, but I didn't smoke them back to back. I might have to do this and see.
  12. C

Beer PIF

Nice package Justin.
  13. C

Happy Birthday Denverdog!

Happy b day Jonas. Smoke and drink a good one. 1 more month and I will be invading your humi and beer cellar :)
  14. C

damn. I was looking forward to having a few beers and smokes with you Justin. The tasting group is getting smaller and smaller.
  15. C

07 BCS before hopping on Amtrak to NYC.
  16. C

Celebratory Tasting - FW Vertical

that would be around ten 11's? I wish I lived closer. By the time you get to your 8th 11 Jonas, you will be sick of the beer.
  17. C

Jonas, how many guys are we talking? 375s are to small. it would make reviewing impossible based on sample size. Anyone have a 750 blabaer? :) Is everyone bringing something who will be tasting?
  18. C

Justin, I plan on packing bullfrog frambozen. I could barely review two sours at a tasting, so this will be insane.
  19. C

I don't want to hang around for two hours. Sour tasting Jonas? I will be bringing some very nice goodies. Holy shit. Cable car, blabaer, and gargamel!!!!!!!!!
  20. C

Elysian avatar jasmine IPA batch 2000. I enjoyed goose island night stalker on Friday and alesmith IPA yesterday.