• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Fia

My Father Le Bijou 2015 Hawaii exclusive

Some of the other retailers may ship out of state minus the cigar taxes. R. Field Wine, Honolulu Cigar Company, and Fujiokas Wine Times perhaps.
  2. Fia

Anyone in Hawaii?

Kann check email events registration page if you would like to get emails about upcoming cigar events in Hawaii. http://eepurl.com/wc7pb
  3. Fia

Twigs/stems inside cigars

In addition to what mc808 mentioned, stems contain many of the nutrients that flow to the leaves thus also contain lots of flavor. Having a cigar that is completely stemless is not a desirable thing from the point of view from a mfg.
  4. Fia

Tatuaje pudgy monsters!

I smoked the tiff and the chuckie. Both were excellent. The tiff was a little milder but a tad more flavorful. The chuckie had a little more kick.
  5. Fia

Casa Fuente is dead!

Bummed to hear that!!!
  6. Fia

Do you use Tap a Talk?

I use TT to access CP more frequently than the website.
  7. Fia

Reaching out to my B/SOTLs for coaching pointers...

Like others have said have fun first and always be positive to kids. I learned from Bill Walsh even when you correct a player you always give a positive comment too. Ex I really liked your effort, next time try and take a better angle... Have your practices planned out. Don't do too much...
  8. Fia

Win a FREE Ammodor ammo can cigar humidor!

Cool!!! Just curious what do you do to rid the can of the odors before putting the SP? I made one a long time ago and lined it with SP and even made a 2nd shelf for it. It took a lot of baking soda to try and get most of the smell out.
  9. Fia

Min Ron Nee

I would imagine I wouldn't have any money left over for cigars after buying that book!!! LOL
  10. Fia

Box Specials for CP at Jack Schwartz Importer

Bummers I missed out on the Fuentes woam!!! I would have jumped on some of those! �
  11. Fia

Most cigars in one day?

10 a day is not uncommon at IPCPR. But thats from 10AM till around 2AM!!!
  12. Fia

Scotch buy UPDATE

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbs:
  13. Fia

Searching for a good table lighter

I'm pretty sure Tobaccos of Hawaii has them as well as the new OSOK table lighters. :)
  14. Fia

La Dueña - Love at First Light

The new ones are even better than the pre-release IMO! :thumbs:
  15. Fia

Big Green Egg

Keep an eye on it. I havent really seen those moving. Eventually costco will blow them out and might be able to get a good deal on one!!!
  16. Fia

Quesada cigar, anybody know this one?

The daga is a different blend than the Molotov and Howitzer. It is based on the Quesada 35th anniversary blend (if you can find any of those, grab em cause they are awesome). :thumbs:
  17. Fia

The August Scotch Buy - DONE

Rats..didnt see this. I guess this is what happens when I dont check in for over a week!!! :blush:
  18. Fia

Vegas 7/5-7/9

The Freakin Frog sounds like a fun place. Been to vegas many times but never been there.
  19. Fia

The Balvenie 21 yo PortWood

Dat is some good chit mang!!!
  20. Fia

What do you guys use to maintain inventory

Yup...I like this method since I lose things and find hidden gems years later!!! :)