• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. M

Añejo and Opus X Reference

This is what my B&M has. Price is $99.99... mac
  2. M

Añejo and Opus X Reference

Did I miss the 2010 Cigar Family Charitable Foundation release. My B&M has them for $99.99 a box of two cigars. One Opus X and one Diamond Crown, both figurado's. What is MSRP on these things? Any feedback other than strickly novelty and for those guys who chase HTF's? By the way, are the...
  3. M

Doing the right thing today!

Doing the right thing today!
  4. M

Public Apology Again...

Anyone else who hasnt been in contact with me via PM or this thread feel like I need to make right with them? I mean really, my life depends on doing this (12 steppers will understand....) Please PM me. I have had great success with those that have and btw, what a great group of guys. Thanks...
  5. M

Public Apology Again...

Im sorry Brian. Have we not had many transactions in the past to both of our benefit? Did I mess with you then? I'm sorry, but my wife told me that she sent you back your money. If she didn't, I will. I sent you a PM b/c, as mentioned, I thought this was taken care of. I am so sorry...
  6. M

Public Apology Again...

I sent pms to those that I believe were in involved. I'm fully prepared to set the matters straight.
  7. M

Public Apology Again...

I posted a sale to offer some member some good smoked as at good price. I realize that was bad form. I wont delete it b/c I too see that would be bad form. Sorry for that. I'm digging a deeper hole. Please disregard the FS: post of mine. Thanks.
  8. IMG_3465.JPG

IMG_3465.JPG

9. IMG_3473.JPG

IMG_3473.JPG

10. KettyMichael 047.jpg

KettyMichael 047.jpg

11. M

Public Apology Again...

Hello. Havent been on the board in quite some time. Needless to say I had some "personal issues" over the past years that really put me out of commission and unfortunately affected a lot of great people that I have met in person and grown to love and respet. I have had the priveledge of smoking...
  12. M

JDN

Thanks guys! I'll be looking for them when they come out. Loads of rich smoke. Funny thing is I have NEVER smoked a JDN. Go figure. Glad I had the opertunity to try it... mac
  13. M

JDN

Was gifted a cigar at one of the local shops tonight. Band says JDN-ADC then under it, El Martillo 2009... Any one have a clue as to what this thing is? JDN i'm figuring is Joya de Nicaragua... and it def has that full flavor profile. Great smoke none the less! It's about 6X54... loads on...
  14. M

Loggin in on my new pnone - LG Xenon GR500

Okay, so I'm not exactly a techie to say the least. In fact, this is my first "smartphone" w/ internet access. Maybe you could expand on this and maybe even walk me through this process? Thanks mac
  15. M

Thought i had the issue fixed... not so much. When i switched it to "lo-fi" i got the same err code "Bad Request". Guess I will just stick to pc for now. Thanks for the help though everyone! mac
  16. M

That did the trick! Good lookin out Rod! mac
  17. M

yes... me too! No probs anywhere else but cp. Now I have no probs browsing the site, but w/ out being signed in I have no access to my inbox, profile or about half of the forum for that matter. Hoping to get this kinked out soon! mac
  18. M

Well, I finally found a place to log in w/ my username and password... but when i hit the sign in button I get about half way loaded and then i get a "bad request" error on my phone. Any techies want to help me out w/ this? mac
  19. M

Cant seem to find the log in spot. Anyone else have this prob logging in to the site on their phones. Is there a mobile cpass that I'm missing? Its not an iphone which I had no probs doing on my wife's phone. Just looking for feedback or maybe some direction here. Anything helps... mac
  20. M

Chateu Real Maduro just rocked my socks off!

Chateu Real Maduro just rocked my socks off!