• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. ChiTown_Huck

Aging: is there such thing as too long?

I had a 15+ year old LFD Double Ligero Churchill Especiale that still had plenty of flavor and kick.
  2. ChiTown_Huck

Hank Proia RIP Devil Doc.

I only check in now and then and it's moments like this I realize I need to check in more. I never met or talked directly to Doc, but he always carried himself with honor. He was a straight shooter, and I know some people got butthurt at times. But he was usually right. He is woven into the...
  3. ChiTown_Huck

1950 Monte #3

That's awesome that the Monte still has legs after all these years. Thanks for sharing the review.
  4. ChiTown_Huck

AVB's 15th anniversary Impossible Trivia

Congrats on the anniversary!
  5. ChiTown_Huck

Said goodbye to my brother today!

Sorry for your loss Anthony. That is a tough one for sure.
  6. ChiTown_Huck

Cool Find

I have been doing well John. Life is busy between work and raising 16, 14, and 12 year old boys. No complaints though, life is pretty good. How are you doing? I still lurk around here and I still get out to enjoy a cigar. I have really cut back on the buying and collecting part and been trying...
  7. ChiTown_Huck

Cool Find

Very cool!
  8. ChiTown_Huck

Backpacking (pic heavy)

Looks like a great trip! I love the Beartooths. We just spent 10 days up around Glacier and then Missoula and Bozeman doing dayhikes. Beautiful country.
  9. ChiTown_Huck

Friend stuck in Deerfield, IL needs some help

Cigars & More in Long Grove or Libertyville would be good options for being in Deerfield. I tend to frequent the Long Grove shop since its a little closer. Good selection and good place to hang. The shop that used to be in Deerfield closed a few years back. In terms of anything to do, there are...
  10. ChiTown_Huck

Looking for Rum suggestions

In addition to all the recommendations above, a really good producer that is not to crazy expensive is Plantation. Their regular production is very good for drinks and sipping. Then you can explore their bottles from individual islands for a little more cost. They ferment and age them on the...
  11. ChiTown_Huck

Prayer Request

Prayers Sent!
  12. ChiTown_Huck

What is Wrong with You People?

Doing well my friend. Life remains busy but enjoyable. Boys are getting big 15,13, and 11. Still find time to enjoy a cigar now and then. I hope all is well with you.
  13. ChiTown_Huck

What is Wrong with You People?

I just realized that I just had my 10 year anniversary as well. Lol! They will let anyone in here.
  14. ChiTown_Huck

TSA PSA

That is so stupid. What damage can you do with a cigar cutter?
  15. ChiTown_Huck

In memory of MadMonk

Very sad. Rest in Peace. Prayers to his friends and family.
  16. ChiTown_Huck

RIP Smokyballs

Damn. Prayers to his family and friends. I know its is a part of life, but it just makes me sad. I will will be hugging my boys, kissing my wife, and sparking up a good one in his honor. Rest in Peace.
  17. ChiTown_Huck

Manhattan Finished Bourbon

I will look around for it.
  18. ChiTown_Huck

Smokyballs

Prayers sent