• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. I

Cigar industry mourns the loss of Bert Gottfried of Oliva Cigars

Thanks for posting this w00t. Bert was a great man and a legend in the cigar and tobacco industry. Our sales meetings and trade shows just won't be the same without him. Charlie over at The Cigar Feed has put together a great memorial page which can be seen at: http://thecigarfeed.com/?p=8703 Ian
  2. I

Happy Birthday

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  3. I

Cincinnati !

Had a good time last night guys, look forward to herfing again with you all!
  4. I

Cincinnati !

I'll PM you with my number. Text me when you get there.
  5. I

Cincinnati !

Will see you all down theretomorrow. Punk, I'll text you when I get there. I'm gonna see what I have left as far as some unreleased / pre-released cigars and maybe bring a few down for the first few CP'ers. Get down there early fellas!!
  6. I

Cincinnati !

I'll be there for this. On vacation this week, it'll be good to get down to the Party Source event when I'm not working it so I can relax for a bit and have a few cigars. :) I plan on getting there a bit early, probably around 4:30, so I'll lock down a table.
  7. I

Flor de Oliva Presidente

There are actually a few sizes bigger. We also have a 8x60 and a 10x66.
  8. I

Happy 28th B-Day Ian (IanHummel)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I've been super busy lately, hopefully when things calm down a bit I'll be able to once again get more active on here. This was the first forum I joined, and the one I call home.
  9. I

Western Pennsylvania Cigar Bar-BQ 2010

Hmmm, western PA isn't far from Cleveland where I'll be that week. Maybe I try to make this? I love me some BBQ thats for sure.
  10. I

WyoSmoke, you should try the Cain F when you get a chance.

WyoSmoke, you should try the Cain F when you get a chance.
  11. I

Dark Lord Day

Just saw this thread, haven't been in the Beer forums for a bit. I've been on cloud 9 ever since I got my Golden Ticket e-mail confirmation. This was going to be my first ever Dark Lord Day. Unfortunately, I recently had some things up with a scheduling conflict and possible financial...
  12. I

Cain F, and the Cain F Tour 2010 w/ Sam Leccia

Cain F will start shipping Mid-March. Same blend as the robusto 5-packs, but will be in the standard Cain sizes (550,654T,660). The Cain F Tour 2010 takes off in March. Sam Leccia will be touring the country once again. He'll be bringing along special Cain and Nub samplers that both will...
  13. I

Introducing The Midwest and Kentucky Savinelli Rep

That's awesome Matt! I know breaking into the Rep side of things was a long dream of yours, congrats on following your dream and making it come true. Do give me a call when your in my neck of the woods. I owe you a few bourbon and cigar nights at my home to repay you for your hospitality. If you...
  14. I

The Smokin Fine in 09 Pass

Rod, please close/lock this thread when you get a moment. When the time comes to get another one set up, I will start a new thread.
  15. I

Best Value Bourbon

I'm a huge fan of the Evan Williams Single Barrel as my go to decanter on the counter bourbon. Flavor and smoothness are hard to beat for it's $22 price tag.
  16. I

The Big Smoke Las Vegas Nov 13-15 ..

I'll be out there Thursday - Sunday. Hope to see some CP members!
  17. I

BTAC

I picked up a bottle of each, have them sealed up until I finish the previous years, which might be a while, lol.
  18. I

This years Oliva Serie V Maduro release and more...

http://twitpic.com/n6j89 http://twitpic.com/n6j56
  19. I

Well damn, that didn't work. Give me a minute.
  20. I

Attached are pictures of the Serie V LE Sampler. They should start hitting stores at the end of this week or start of next week.