• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. rawrr

Today's smoke - 2014

Enjoying a Monte A from 2000.
  2. rawrr

Which is your favorite corona gorda?

SLR A in cab is my favorite.
  3. rawrr

Trinidad Brand Being Discontinued

A bad new. It is not my favorite brand, but I enjoy some variety from time to time. I will definitively miss it.
  4. rawrr

Today's Smoke II

Padron 3000M with 4 years of age. Last time (a few years ago) I tried it, the draw was very loose. Today, I pick it from my desktop humidor which the humidity is on the low 60's, and I was expecting a very loose draw. To my surprise, the draw was perfect! The burn was even; the cello was brown...
  5. rawrr

Petite Coronas

You can also get a cab of 50 for Bolivar PC. And it was one of my best purchase so far.
  6. rawrr

Need some help identifying some gifts

I think these are the only LE in 2010: Trinidad Short Robusto T (12) Edicion Limitada 2010 Montecristo Grand Edmundo (10) Edicion Limitada 2010 Partagas Serie D Especial (10) Edicion Limitada 2010
  7. rawrr

Less buying, more smoking!

It is still half empty!
  8. rawrr

How many cigars per day/week?

I am down to about 1-2 cigars per week.
  9. rawrr

2012 ELs

I tried the 2008 Monte Sublimes EL and was not impressed, but I am still tempted to try the Monte 520 EL.
  10. rawrr

Today's Smoke II

Punch RS #1 from 2000. The last time I smoked it was a few years ago.
  11. rawrr

2012 Habanos Discontinuations

I also like it.
  12. rawrr

How long do you let your sticks rest before firing them up?

I usually let them sit in the humidor for a couple week.
  13. rawrr

Today's Smoke II

Couple days ago I finished a 2007 Boli RC, which I believed was from your group buy back in 2008. I actually like the fresh Boli RC better than this aged one. Nonetheless, it is a very very good smoke regardless of the age.
  14. rawrr

What are your Top 5+ Habanos?

Monte #4 Partagas Lusi Boli PC SLR Churchill Punch DC
  15. rawrr

Today's Smoke II

Just finished a 07' Anejo 49 with an empty stomach. It was a mistake. I am feeling dizzy and sick right now :(
  16. rawrr

Good job Rod!

Great Job, Rod!
  17. rawrr

An article about Cuba's cigar industry

Just read an article from The Economist - "Cuba's cigar industry". "For over a decade Manuel García, Habanos’s commercial vice-president, was the public face of the Cuban cigar industry, living a jet-set life that most Cubans can only dream of. But this year Mr García was not there to greet...
  18. rawrr

Today's Smoke II

2001 Partagas Churchill Deluxe. The burn was uneven in the last 1/3, but was still a good experience.
  19. rawrr

your favorite company

+1 for Padron for their product's consistency and availability.