• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. SnakeBabe

There's something about women and snakes...

I have had friendly chat with some people, posted some pictures, and chatted about snakes. I left this page up as I went about my days work, checked in and answer posts. and yes, got some promo. ;) Of course I promo myself. I do just about everywhere I go. I never said I didn’t but I didn’t...
  2. SnakeBabe

The health and safety of your pet snake. A live rat can turn and attack a snake at anytime. I often receive snakes that are missing eyes or require medical attention due to a live rat fighting for its life as it is killed. Next is health. Freezing a rat after painless euthanization kills...
  3. SnakeBabe

Why? If force feeding is needed I bring them to a qualified reptile veterinarian. The point I was making is that you do not have to force feed pre killed food. Yes, the albino is a rescue. I have three. Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  4. SnakeBabe

What I am saying is that with a combined 50 years of experience in feeding snakes I have been able to get every snake that has been dropped off at our shelter to eat pre killed food. It is a myth that snakes only eat live prey. No force is needed. Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  5. SnakeBabe

Well, my hubby has been working with snakes for 30 years and me for 20. I own Reptile Rescue here in Las Vegas and I hear that said with most snakes that are dropped off and I have been able to get every snake (and there have been hundreds) to eat pre killed food. It can be done. Who ever told...
  6. SnakeBabe

Thanks! Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  7. SnakeBabe

No I don’t hear that because I NEVER feed live animals to my snakes. It is an old, outdated practice and all reputable snake owners have done away with that years ago. Pre-killed, frozen/ thawed food is the safest and healthiest way to go Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  8. SnakeBabe

Geez, who pooped in your Corn Flakes this morning? Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  9. SnakeBabe

Snake food. I have a freezer full of rabbits I feed my snakes Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  10. SnakeBabe

I do have rabbits, about a hundred of them in my freezer Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  11. SnakeBabe

Yes they are. Look in my forum for the most recent free photos. Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  12. SnakeBabe

Attention yes, smoke, no. sorry.
  13. SnakeBabe

Yes the “snakes” are real Hugs and Hissessss, Maria .....and so is everything else.
  14. SnakeBabe

yes, and in this one too.
  15. SnakeBabe

But they are so cute don't you want to just hug them? Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  16. SnakeBabe

I love all animals but I am allergic to fur. So reptiles fit nicely. And there freakin’ cool! Hugs and Hissessss, Maria
  17. SnakeBabe

Fear and hate are two different things. Do you really hate them or just fear them? And if it is just fear are you ever interested on overcoming it? I meet many people who say just what you have and by the end of a night are petting my snakes and posing for photos with them. :) Hugs and...
  18. SnakeBabe

Nope! I may be older than you think :whistling:
  19. SnakeBabe

I do not know what that is? Hugs and Hissessss, Maria