• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. merkinmullet

Happy 36th birthday Merkinmullet

Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes. I haven't been around as much as I'd like. I suppose I can blame that on the new job, the recent move and new routines. Pulled out the really special smokes for the celebration... ...Padron 2000 natural. Yes, really. Then had an old(3...
  2. merkinmullet

Fantasy Baseball

I received my winnings from the fish brothers. Great sticks guys, thankl you! Also, thanks Bill for hosting the league. Had a good time following my team, but glad its over.
  3. merkinmullet

What beer did you drink today?

From tap: Lost Abbey-10 commandments. Brown Saison. Very good but alcohol-y on finish. Dogfish head-Burton Batton. Was told it is 90 min aged in vanilla casks with hops and other goodies...pretty stellar. Darkhorse-Boffo Brown. Meh. Southern Tier-Cherry Saison. Very good as the cherry is not the...
  4. merkinmullet

Fantasy Baseball

1)billbaker3-ATF 2)Eshaw99-EShaws HGH 3)pembroke3355-Pembroke RASS 4)merkinmullet-merkinmulleters 5)miamipadronsmoker- 6)drunkfish3-Reef Fish 7)Sweetrice80-Tumbleweeds 8)Fishin345-Hedgehogs 9)gregor22-REO Teabaggin 10){tpc}-IFI-Kenny Powers-You're f'ing out!
  5. merkinmullet

Fantasy Baseball

I like aged cigars, quality over quantity. I'll of course send you my best if I lose, but... Second and third place are still open. Kind of disappointed in the three players who gave up after a week or so. It's fantasy baseball, takes some time kids. Proud that 7/10 have kept competitive...
  6. merkinmullet

Why is this 9 month old sealed box too wet?

I have a single LFD III (yes, cello on)bought wet from a B&M in my humi that has taken 6 months to become un-squishy, but still not as firm as a properly humidified LFD III from a better B&M. I can see a closed box with all that added moisture taking a long time to dissipate, especially in a...
  7. merkinmullet

Happy birthday!

Hope it is a good one complete with a great smoke and epic beer!
  8. merkinmullet

Not your average Rick-roll

Nirvana Smell's like teen spirit and well, The Rickman himself in a feat of genius. If you don't listen to it twice you get your money back. Be in awe!
  9. merkinmullet

Today's Smoke II

Had a My Father Lancero with almost a year in the box. Don't know if it was me, but it just wasn't as 'Wow!' as the last one I had. Still very tasty, though not as intense. I'll try again in a couple months.
  10. merkinmullet

1968 Mac

Well, I used less than 1/2 a bottle of Clamato for two 24 oz Coors, so 12:48. Or, 1:4.
  11. merkinmullet

1968 Mac

Perhaps it was the weather, perhaps it was watching Webber capture his maiden F1 victory, but most likely its I just cravetomato, clam juice and beer together. I was not super keen on the pre-mixed Bud/clamato, but I knew it had potential, so I figured I'd mix my own. Luckily the CVS had just...
  12. merkinmullet

Happy B-Day Wyatt (Brickhouse)

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one.
  13. merkinmullet

OR Anejo #49

I guess this means Spivy won't be reviewing the blind cigar I sent him in the Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!...from February. :angry:
  14. merkinmullet

How many have you had?

Do you have a link for this, or is this a registration only thing? ??? I see nothing on Beeradvocate.com homepage and BeerAdvocates as posted is a dead site. Nevermind, found it. Too many NorthCoast Red Seals tonight. :rolleyes: Wow! I never thought I would have had so many of these...
  15. merkinmullet

P2kM

Special thanks to leafsat49, who sent me this cigar. Incredibly, before this one, I had yet to try a Padron 2000 maduro; naturals, yes I have. For some reason or another, I haven't had a smoke in about two weeks. This is the longest I've gone in over a couple years. I thought a gifted cigar...
  16. merkinmullet

Old Crow Bourbon

At the neighboring, sister bar of the restaurant where I work, these shots go for $.01 each for employees. Musty peaches...I will look for the musty peaches the next time one of these is forced upon me. This time will come very soon. Too soon. Penny shots-nothing good comes from them.
  17. merkinmullet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERHOEVC!

What, no Candelas for the big day?? Hope it was a good one.
  18. merkinmullet

Gamblers Anonymous

Sorry I have to bow out of this one guys. I had hoped the wedding I am going out of town for wouldn't coincide with this pass. I'll be gone until the weekend after, so no playing with you guys this time around. Maybe next time. Wish me luck on the golf course. Thanks again Jake!
  19. merkinmullet

Fantasy Baseball

I agree. It takes too many clicks to get the info I want, if I can find it at all! But I am starting to figure it out as well. The Yahoo drag and drop is much simpler than CBS drop down boxes for roster changes. CBS does have the best NCAA Tourny brackets though.
  20. merkinmullet

Happy Birthday Strayvector!

Happy day! Have a good one.