• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. L

Little confused on wine storage

I have been drinking wine for about ten years at a very casual pace, never really having more than a dozen or so of my favorite wines handy in the house. I have always just grabbed a few bottles here and there in my local stores and saved them for the rare the nights me and the wife could enjoy...
  2. L

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEOFF (StinkiMonki) !

Happy Birthday brother, see you in the post season!!
  3. L

Recommendations?

I wouldn't jump into a box as your taste will more than likely change as you smoke. I would fill up will 2-3 of a variety. Work of Art by Fuente Padron 2000 maddie Oliva (any I like em' all) Experiment brother and good luck with the hummie!
  4. L

Today's Smoke II

Had the kids for the weekend down the shore, after finally gettin them to fall asleep I enjoyed a few good smokes. Friday night enjoyed a well aged Opus RDC, with seemed to become really smoke and creamy with age. Saturday night smoked a couple of my favs, Padron 2000 maddie and a nice VSG sorc.
  5. L

Lake Erie Fishing Trip

Nice catch! Being laid of these days I have probably fished more than I ever have in my life. Never went fishing for Walleye though. Congrats on the day!
  6. L

Mrs. Kingantz Chocolatechip Cookie Cake

Great review, LOL. Made me hungry, how much does a box of those go for?
  7. L

Phillies and Pedro?

Any Phillies fans out there have a comment on the possible pick up of Pedro. I don't know which way to go on this one, if it evens happens. I have heard that they are just showing false interest in him to bait in Holliday!! I don't think I would mind much if we pick em' up. For one we won't...
  8. L

**UPDATE** My Wife Will Be On "Wheel of Fortune"...

Awesome, I am sure she will have a blast no matter what!! Good Luck!!
  9. L

Fun with the camera at the golf course..

Fake shot!! Just kiddin'. Nice shot brother.
  10. L

Neglected humidor and cigars inside

I tried to save some Opus that a friend of mine let go. I had somewhat success but like other have said they will never be the same. Try and see what happens, good luck.
  11. L

Today's Smoke II

Smoked a nice Padron Legacy today while on the lake. I can never seem to wrong with Padron.
  12. L

Good Day Fishing

Wow, we don't get ones that big in Jersey!! Nice.
  13. L

Good Day Fishing

One of the advantages of being laid off is tons of fishing time!! Today was one of those days were I love to be a bass hound. While enjoying a few good cigars I was able to reel in a 4.5 pound and 2.5 largemouth bass out of a local thru way. I going to try to post some pictures later when the...
  14. L

Opus X Lancero 2005 “Phantom”

Beautifull looking cigar, wish it would have tasted as good as it looked.
  15. L

Phillies vs Rays 5-er

Got to stick by my team, LOL. They can't loose many more games in a row.... I HOPE LOL!!
  16. L

Phillies vs Rays 5-er

I will take the Phills. Any Rays fans out there want to put a fiver on the series?
  17. L

Phillies vs. Orioles

Anyone out there want to take on my Phillies for a 5-er?? Good Luck!
  18. L

Good being back contest!

It seems we have a WINNER!!! Peeejster was the only player to get two answers right. He guessed the right amount of strikeouts thrown by Moyer and the amount of pitchers the Phillies would go through. Pm me your addy please!! Congrats, Mark
  19. L

Need a few good thoughts

Sorry to hear, prayers will be with you and your family!
  20. L

Good being back contest!

Looks like my man Werth is finding his swing again.