• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. SiriusBlack

Acclaym's Humidor Build

Outstanding!
  2. SiriusBlack

Sources

As long as I ve been a member I m always surprised how often this topic comes up. Great post.
  3. SiriusBlack

Big Smoke Las Vegas 2016

Great report Stu
  4. SiriusBlack

Where did everyone get there humidor from?

I have a big cabinet unit from Cigar International, a table top from Tampa Humidor and a wine cooler that I put together. Then a few smaller ones I have received at Cigarfest and other events.
  5. SiriusBlack

Killer Beans

COLD brewing...in a french press?!??! Now that is sexy. I have several presses but never tried that.
  6. SiriusBlack

Killer Beans

So over the holidays I brought several bags of Killer Beans as gifts to some people on my staff. I was also smart enough to keep a couple for myself. I had never had any or Mr. Jerry's coffee products only his hot chocolate. WELL!! Today I am working from home in the AM and decided to hook up a...
  7. SiriusBlack

Thanksgiving Special save $2 a pound!

You know I do my annual order....email will be forthcoming!
  8. SiriusBlack

Custom Label Cigars

Thanks bro. I know there was member here that did them on his site. Seems like the labels were built into the price of the smokes. Just wanted to see what others have done. Want something quality. 
  9. SiriusBlack

Custom Label Cigars

Got special occasion coming up an was interested in some custom label cigars. Anyone have any experience doing this and can recommend a vendor. I did a search but didnt find a lot in the archives of CP.
  10. SiriusBlack

Why bugout bags aren't really just for nutjobs...

Great read guys. I have been thinking about this for some time. I have buddy who I think is quietly a prepper. Makes his own laundry detergent, keeps his ammo stock heavy, runs his truck off of vegetable oil, etc. At the end of the day...even living in an urban setting...having some preparations...
  11. SiriusBlack

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

Here you go Jeff...   9114901159815478525289
  12. SiriusBlack

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

Jeff got you packed up and ready to go. I should have a ship confirmation for you later to day or tomorrow AM.
  13. SiriusBlack

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

Jeff..I dont know how you and I always get hookup?? I feel like we have exchanged and gifted a number of times over the year. I got your info and will hook you up!   Thanks for your patience. 
  14. SiriusBlack

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

Looks like you are up...tell me what's your poison CMontoya79!