• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Tried an MCW Belicoso Liga I this evening. Really enjoyed it, lots of nutty flavor. Great smoke for the price.
  2. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoyed a Tatuaje 7th Reserva and a break from the in-laws made it even better.
  3. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Had an El Triunfador Lancero last night. These are smoking really good right now.
  4. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoyed a Tatauje Taino with some age on it. Excellent stick.
  5. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Toro. I usually enjoy this budget stick, but this one was very inconsistent.
  6. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoyed an 858 SG
  7. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoyed a Short Story Maduro. Great quick smoke.
  8. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoyed an Anejo 55 at the local shop.
  9. Sportsdls

The Walking Dead on AMC

Watching Glen's development has been one of the highlights of the show for me. I'm really excited to see where he goes from here and if a confrontation with Merle is in the cards.
  10. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Just lit up an ECCJ
  11. Sportsdls

The Walking Dead on AMC

I thought this first half of the season was excellent. I love how they slowly developed the Governor and can't wait to see what happens with the brothers. Much more fast paced than the first half of season 2.
  12. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoyed a Tatuaje Regios.
  13. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Had a Gran Habano Corojo 5 torpedo this afternoon. Better than I expected.
  14. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoying an El Triunfador Lancero while enjoying a nice break from the cold weather.
  15. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoying a Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial right now. Really enjoy this stick.
  16. Sportsdls

Today's smoke III

Enjoying an 858 Sun Grown on the day off. Beautiful day and a great cigar.
  17. Sportsdls

OR El Triunfador Lanceros

Definitely great news, I love the original blend and will be on the look out for new shipments so I can smoke my remaining lanceros.
  18. Sportsdls

C.A.O. La Traviata Divino

My fiance surprised me with this cigar last night and I must agree with the consensus, this is a great cigar for the price and I look forward to picking up a few more.
  19. Sportsdls

Vito's Humidor

That tray is sick! Great work, can't wait to see what else you come up with.
  20. Sportsdls

Bead Trays

x2 except my trays don't have a top, just beads in a bad, laying in the tray. Cost me about $.75 I believe.