• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. G

Noobler question

I put my Flake in the microwave for about 10 seconds and then break it up. It softens in up plus dries it a little which most flake needs anyway. As soon as you take it out break it up then let it sit for a little bit it should be just right to smoke.
  2. G

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Since nobody seems to have anything I wished for I am passing my wish to anyone that wants to take it so we can get get this going again. I have so many different kinds of tobacco I can't think of anything else to ask for. So the first one who reads this needs to make a wish. I won't grant it...
  3. G

Wall Street Journal on pipe smoking trend in college!

My first pipe was sixteen as well......but at that time it didn't have tobacco in it. :whistling:
  4. G

Saying Hi to fellow pipers

Welcome to CP.
  5. G

SCHIP and Pipe Tobacco?

I copied this from another site. I don't see where it will be that big of a deal deal for pipe smokes. I also think that this is just a rounded off figure not sure if it is correct, but it came from a supplier. * Pipe Tobacco Tax Increase: From $1.10 per pound to $2.83 per pound. * Large...
  6. G

Doug it's on the way. DC#0306 0320 0000 7459 3325 If no one else wants to make a wish I'll wish for: Samuel Gawith Bulk Black XX Finest. Cornell & Diehl Exhausted Rooster. Samuel Gawith Bulk Brown #4 Finest Kendal Twist. Samuel Gawith Bulk Medium Virginia Flake
  7. G

I guess it's mine but I have so much tobacco I don't know what to wish for. If you want to take my wish you can.
  8. G

Some thoughts on revamping dried out tobacco

The temp. of the water won't matter cause it going to be room temp. by the time it's done the job.
  9. G

Doug this is what I am planing on sending you not everclear. If this is not what you want let me know cause someone else will have to help you.
  10. G

I have a small bottle you can have if you want it. I use everclear or other grain alcohol to clean my pipes.
  11. G

What's in your pipe today?

Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Stanwell. Thanks Jake.
  12. G

Newb pipesmoker

Welcome to CP. This should get you started. http://www.smokingpipes.com/information/howto/packing.cfm
  13. G

My new toy...

Nice pipe Jake.
  14. G

Nording I just bought

Nice pipe. I own a couple of Nordings they are great smokers.
  15. G

Thanks....That would be good Jake. I'll send you my address.
  16. G

It's on the way Patrick. DC#0306 0320 0000 7459 2519
  17. G

Looks like it will be tomarrow before this is mailed. The Post Office is closed for MLK day.
  18. G

Where can I buy corncob pipes cheap?

Here you go. If you want to order on line. http://www.corncobpipe.com/
  19. G

I added a few more to make it easier. Samuel Gawith Bulk Black XX Finest. Cornell & Diehl Exhausted Rooster. Samuel Gawith Bulk Brown #4 Finest Kendal Twist. Peterson University Flake. Samuel Gawith Bulk Medium Virginia Flake
  20. G

No problem I will post a DC# in the morning.