• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. bimmer635csi

Casa Fuente

I am going to visit her ... err, I mean Casa Fuente next Thursday. It's been a while, but I still haven't forgotten what it is like.
  2. bimmer635csi

What's your favorite candy?

I can eat the whole box of Hot Tamales. And I hold out every spring for Peeps, but I only eat the yellow ones and I have a method that can only be seen to get the full effect.
  3. bimmer635csi

Gauging interest for limited Balvenies

I just got back from Japan & didn't see it at the Centrair Duty Free. But they did have free samples of the Balvenie 12 yr. Never seen that before.
  4. bimmer635csi

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

Last time I was in Sapporo, Japan, I was able to convince a couple of the ladies at the hostess bar to take a draw on "a cigar". It wasn't much of a cigar, but they improved the experience immensely. I'm not going to Sapporo on this trip, but I'll see what I can do at the local hostess bar...
  5. bimmer635csi

New ideas for BBQ sauce?

I like to add pureed, steamed carrots. They give all sauces a super-mild sweetness and thickness that is unlike anything else I've tried. Don't need much. This is not my original idea though. I got it from a Playboy recipe back in the '80's or '90's. (Yes, I do read the articles also).
  6. bimmer635csi

DEN - LAS - LAX trip

Outside of the lack of introduction... I will be staying in Aurora, right off the interstate. But I will drive to Ft. Morgan, Fairplay (a.k.a. South Park) and Colorado Springs over the three days in Denver.
  7. bimmer635csi

What the hell is there to do in LA?

Dang, I'm going to be at the Doubletree South Bay in Torrance on Sunday .... well, Sunday the 21st. Week late and a dollar short, huh?
  8. bimmer635csi

Any .223 varmint/target shooters out there?

About a year and half ago, I got a Ruger single-pump, 1000 fps, with scope for $100. Best Ben Franklin I ever spent. It is good enough for rabbit from 30 or 40 yards, and boy do they jump.
  9. bimmer635csi

Oh isn't this just grand...

I wonder how many of the carcinogens are from the upholstery itself, not necessarily what is clinging to it.
  10. bimmer635csi

DEN - LAS - LAX trip

It is easier to buy them there and give them away than to travel with them. But I'm game for the CF.
  11. bimmer635csi

DEN - LAS - LAX trip

So I have another long driving trip scheduled for February. DEN 2/15 to 2/18 Moab, UT 2/18 to 2/19 LAS 2/19 to 2/22 LAX 2/22 to 2/24 If anyone is up for a mini-HERF at any of these locations, I'm probably game too.
  12. bimmer635csi

Todays Score

I'm probably going to be in the Vegas area next month. Let me know if you need an alternate taster for a complete review. :)
  13. bimmer635csi

Its official...

I'll be out in Colorado Springs next month, but not sure about in 11 years. That's one hell of a wait. Congrats on the promotion... whenever it is. :)
  14. bimmer635csi

CRA Member Raffle to Honduras!

Isy, she was looking for vicodin, not qualudes :)
  15. bimmer635csi

Great gift idea

Well, it depends on the situation. I don't think my mother would appreciate the lighter as much. I save that for my future father-in-law. :)
  16. bimmer635csi

Great gift idea

Last time I was in Japan I picked up one of these sets for me and some others as gifts, as you mentioned. They really quite nice. I'll be going back in late February. Shall I pick up some more? Probably will.
  17. bimmer635csi

Nice girlfriend

No doubt khari. I've created a monster with my girlfriend. She wants all of the La Aurora 1495 Cameroons she can get her hands on ... and she doesn't even go to the cigar stores without me in tow to make the purchases. Just remember nic, it could be "different".
  18. bimmer635csi

Well, the time has come....

Dan, I will keep you in mind during this time. My father went through something similar, so I have some understanding of what your family is going through right now. Best luck and wishes. Cheers, Chris
  19. bimmer635csi

'Cock Fans?

To keep along with the overtones of this discussion... The Cocks got Red Tide all over them last night. ROLL TIDE!
  20. bimmer635csi

Going on Vacation

Thanks for the input all. I did a quick google yesterday and found a cigar rolling factory in Barbados. According to their website, the roll with 100% Cuban tobacco. Maybe they mean Cuban seed ... or maybe Cuban grown leaf. I dunno. I just know I will go and check it out and let you all...