• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Irish

Killer Beans Christmas Special 2014

Hi Jerry, if it's not too late I'd like to get in on this as well, email sent!
  2. Irish

Johnny-O Dark Belicoso with American Red Ale

I enjoyed a really nice cigar & beer pairing today and thought I’d share. I was asked to get a couple of boxes of cigars for my sister’s wedding, and luckily a bundle of Johnny-O surfaced just as I started looking. While I always have a bundle of John’s cigars resting and in...
  3. Irish

Boxes for a Wedding

Thank you for the feedback everyone. These are moreso meant for general hand-outs, I have some high-end goodies for the groomsmen that I'll probably keep separate. I was looking at maybe $6-7 a stick max. LOL, nice. My sister would kill me for turning all her guests green :laugh:
  4. Irish

Boxes for a Wedding

My sister is getting married in a few weeks and I've been given the duty of getting a couple of boxes of cigars for the occasion. There will be a mix of cigar experience - a handful of folks like myself who are really into the hobby, a few who will grab a stick "just because" and everywhere in...
  5. Irish

Temperature Controller Wire Routing - Edgestar 28

Depening the make/model of ETC you chose, the wire for temperature probe is typically pretty thin. You should be able to run it underneath or on the side of the unit and then tape it down on the front rim of the unit. The magnetic weatherstriping aroud the rim of the door is flexible enough...
  6. Irish

Home-made wooden ash tray

Very nice work! Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the thread, but what type of finish do you use on these?
  7. Irish

Favorite rock bands. ( any genre of rock)

Metallica AC/DC Korn Green Day Godsmack Disturbed Allman Brothers Fear Factory Guns N' Roses Led Zeppelin POD Pantera Rage Zombie Hinder Motley Crue/Poison/Warrant
  8. Irish

85-year-old U.S. Army sniper veteran hasn't lost his skills -

Wow, that was amazing. Thank you for posting that!
  9. Irish

10% Discount on all Killer Beans!

Email sent for some beans, thanks for the offer Jerry!
  10. Irish

Finally did it...

Congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage!
  11. Irish

End of Deployment Contest

Welcome home Rob! And thank you again for your service.
  12. Irish

Happy Birthday Israel

Happy birthday Isy, hope you're having a great day.
  13. Irish

Sh*t My Dad Says

Nice, that's probably a great pick up. That must have spawned from his Twitter site: http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays
  14. Irish

Time for a Killer Beans Special

Nice - I'll give you a call sometime in the next couple of days Jerry, thanks!
  15. Irish

Today's Smoke II

Had a Johnny-O Robusto Extra Pigtail with about two years of downtime. Fabulous cigar, one of the best I've had. :thumbs:
  16. Irish

Uptown Cigar Company relocating to FL!

Arrrgh, I just noticed this thread now. Sucks to see yet another great small business get pushed out of NY. Well that and it's bye-bye to ordering smokes on Monday and getting them on Tuesday. :laugh: Sorry you guys had to incur the expense of moving your shop south. Best of luck with the...
  17. Irish

Tatuaje Verocu No. 1 (West Coast)

Great review Greg, right on as always. I've only had one of these, but it was easily one of the best cigars I've ever had, amazingly rich and sweet. One of a handful of cigars I've smoked to the nub and then some. :laugh:
  18. Irish

Happy Birthday DeVonn!

Happy birthday bud! :thumbs:
  19. Irish

Four 1/2 lbs Killer Beans special

Nice, I'm fresh out of beans. Good to see the Tanzanian beans have solidified a spot in the rotation. I'll shoot you an email in the next day or so Jerry.
  20. Irish

Johnny-O! Torpedo

Nice review Greg! I store my Johnny-Os at a higher RH as well, for whatever reason I think they meld better at 70+%. And I agree Gary dry boxing for a day or two helps with the draw and burn.