• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

Recommend a good sampler for a noob like me

I have a sampler for sale. It contains: Ashton VSG Robusto (2) Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Robusto Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Belicoso Montecristo Double Corona (Dominican) You can find it in the B/S/T thread: here
  2. C

Boswell's - Chambersburg, PA - May 17

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. Hopefully some other time!
  3. C

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

I'm here! I don't have any of that list, though. I have some Peterson Irish Oak, though. Not quit Irish Flake but 1 word difference!
  4. C

What's in your pipe today?

I had some Boswell's Best last night. Tonight, it is going to be some Haddo's Delight!
  5. C

Life insurance and cigar smoking?

I think it also depends on what company you get your insurance through. My whole family are Financial Planners and they've mentioned that Mass Mutual is a lot more accommodating to cigar smokers. They tend to deal with wealthier clients and run into a lot more cigar smokers. They are a lot...
  6. C

High End Pipes

Though I don't have any first hand experience with those high end pipes, I don't think you can get much more custom than Boswell and he keeps his prices pretty low. I can't imagine them smoking a whole lot better than Boswell's do.
  7. C

Wow, I guess my post got deleted in the server problems. I had offered to take care of DenverDog. Then bilder had offered to take care of my wish. I think...unless I'm mistaken or someone else has offered to satisfy DenverDog's wish.
  8. C

Boswell update tomorrow

I really like that pipe Doc. It is one that I would have ordered if you didn't beat me to it! I stayed out of this update. Still need to savor the Boswell I got in the last update
  9. C

Boswell's - Chambersburg, PA - May 17

I might be able to head up there. It would be great to meet some of you. I'll talk to my boss to try and not to work that day.
  10. C

Boswell update tomorrow

My wallet doesn't need to hear this. I still haven't been able to smoke the one I bought at the last update but tonight is the night. I really shouldn't buy another one tomorrow.
  11. C

What did you smoke today

A free AVO XO. Thankfully, it was free...
  12. C

This morning was Peterson Old Dublin and tonight is Frog Morton On the Town
  13. C

Frog Morton On The Town from a generous BOTL :thumbs:
  14. C

BOSWELL DAY!

This was perfect timing, right in between my classes. I just kept hitting redial and finally got through. Mr_Wolf was probably the one that was on the phone when I was trying to order.
  15. C

BOSWELL DAY!

Got one! http://www.boswellpipes.com/Pipesforsale/Pipe12.html Unlike Jake, they were all my type so I had good chances. I also got some XMas Cookie and Boswell's Best. Unfortunately, I won't get my hands on this until I'm back home next week. It will be a long wait..
  16. C

BOSWELL DAY!

TODAY IS BOSWELL DAY. The Pipe list will be updated at 12 PM! Maybe I shouldn't have told you guys...I want the chance to get one.
  17. C

I had a bowl of Davidoff Scottish blend and a bowl of Peterson's Irish Oak
  18. C

I got the Escudo today, James. Thanks for the hitchhiker as well :thumbs:
  19. C

Davidoff Scottish Mixture

I bought a tin of Davidoff Scottish this week and after a couple smokes, I feel confident on reviewing it. Right off, the tin has a very nice look. It looks like it would be expensive but it was an average $10. Popping the seal, you get a sudden burst of plum and maybe raisin. This was a...
  20. C

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Just recently I bought a tin of Peterson's Irish Oak and Davidoff Scottish Mixture. Right now, I'm scoping out a briar. I've got my hopes on catching a Boswell but have a Savinelli as a back up. You guys will definitely hear about it as soon as I pick one up.