• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. A

Happy Birthday DeVonn!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. My family did indeed make the day special. I wish the weather was a litle more conducive to smoking but I managed to get one in nonetheless. Thanks again to all you guys.
  2. A

El Triunfador #4

I'm looking forward to trying these. I was actually pretty underwhelmed by the OR's.... just didn't do much for me.
  3. A

Calling out Chris28054 - What to do?

Sending the letter to one's self is something that was often done for a variety of reasons. I don't think it's worth a grain of salt for much of anything anymore. It was often done by those attempting to "economically" protect intellectual property of some sort and from what I understand almost...
  4. A

Today's Smoke II

yesterday - Monte Robusto EL 2000 today - H. Upmann #2 '01
  5. A

Recent Purchases

The '04s were about $10/ea. Consdering we pay around $8 for new release WWS around here, I thought a $.35/year premium was pretty reasonable.
  6. A

Recent Purchases

Took the words right out of my mouth Justin! I couldn't believe what the hell I was seeing when I walked into this store. They have every year DFH WWS from '04 to now! A couple of bottles of each! They have some other stuff too but this is what jumped out at me. I just went for KBS so I didn't...
  7. A

Cohiba Esplendido 2005

Man, how I do miss these! :(
  8. A

Recent Purchases

Mo KBS and a 2004 Vintage DFH World Wide Stout. :thumbs:
  9. A

What beer did you drink today?

Nothing today but yesterday had: Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence Rochefort 10 Founders KBS
  10. A

I found one!

What about your cell phone? Does it have a camera?
  11. A

I found one!

Fixed that for ya...... Moki missed one. :whistling: :sign:
  12. A

Jlada!

Holy crap! What's up Jeff? Glad to see you around man!
  13. A

Not a huge fan of fruit beers, but...

Isn't that an oxymoron???? :laugh:
  14. A

Not a huge fan of fruit beers, but...

IS this anything like Three Philosophers? I've never gotten into fruity beers but that's one I love!
  15. A

Recent Purchases

First four pack of this year's Founders KBS :love: , Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence and Rochefort 10. Found yet another spot with a great beer selection less than 15 minutes from me.
  16. A

What happens to a cigar with age?

That's interesting that you only use 1" stacks Andy. Any reason why they're kept so small? Just curious because everything I've always read, including the info above, says that fermentation generally occurs in bails that are 5'-6'. I guess the 1" stacks require some artificial heat source? I...
  17. A

What happens to a cigar with age?

There are many here who know more about the topic than me but I do know that once a cigar is rolled it no longer ferminates.... err, ferments. :sign: I suspect one of the main things that occurs is that the oils from the different leaves used in the blend migrate to one another and also...
  18. A

What beer did you drink today?

Finished off my last bottle of Founders KBS from last year. :( Thank goodness it hits stores today! :thumbs:
  19. A

Beauties, cigars and celebrities

??? ??? ??? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks for helping out Yesi!
  20. A

Help me decide which box to buy

Esplendidos and Sir Winnies are generally regarded as best of breed amongst churchills.