• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. T

Pipe Forum

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=83
  2. T

What's in your pipe today?

Last night had a bowl of C&D Billy Budd in my corn cob with a pint of Sierra Nevada. If you like a strong smoke, try this.. This is my first experience with a cigar leaf blend. Highly recommended.
  3. T

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Just ordered some Butternut Burley, C&D Billy Bobb, Dunhill 965 & Nightcap from Pipesandcigars.com.. This is my first order from this vendor.. I never had any of the above except Nightcap. Anyone ever have the Billy Bobb stuff?
  4. T

Escudo- First thoughts

I'm relatively new to pipe smoking but I'm definitely able to tell different tobacco blends\tastes, this is why i like smoking so much.. I was expecting a "Nightcap experience" with Escudo especially after the reviews Ive read here and other forums. The first time I had Nightcap after just...
  5. T

APRIL TOBACCO OF THE MONTH- PENZANCE

I've only been smoking a pipe for 2 months and this is my first time with a flake like tobacco.. I finally had $ in the budget to pick up some tins and Penzance was one of them.. I also rubbed it out too fine and it smoked very hot.. It breaks up real easy. The taste was still awesome tho like...
  6. T

Escudo- First thoughts

Nice review.. I just ordered some Escudo along with a tin of Penzance and Squadron Leader... Cant wait to get them.. What is the best way to load Escudo? Rubbed out or a disk or 2 folded in the bowl..??
  7. T

Opinions on Kirsten Pipes

I love my Kirsten.. It just smokes nice every time.. It doesn't matter how you pack it or how fast you puff, its always a pleasant, cool smoke.. Cleaning is simple, I take it a part and put it in the dishwasher after every few smokes (without the briar) or I just run a paper towel thru it.. Its...
  8. T

Anyone recommend a Seattle B&M Pipe Store?

Kirsten Pipe is in Seattle.. Ive never been there but I have ordered from them.. They have 2 locations.. http://www.kirstenpipe.com/retailstore.shtml
  9. T

APRIL TOBACCO OF THE MONTH- PENZANCE

Id love to get in on this.. I have been wanting to try Penzance since I started pipe smoking way way back in January. ;) My local B&Ms have no idea what i'm talking about when i ask them about it, which seems strange since it looks to be one of the highest rated tobacco's out there. Maybe I'm...
  10. T

Boswell update

Finally got me a bulldog!! I didnt miss out this time.. I was caller #1.. http://www.boswellpipes.com/Pipesforsale/Pipe5.html
  11. T

A pipe I just made.

Awesome pipe.. Id love to try to make one. What tools did you use?
  12. T

Noob question

Wow.. Your lucky to get to try all that tobacco in a short time.. I hafta wait as time and & money permits.. Being a cigar smoker and new to the pipe, Boswells Mild English is my favorite so far. Ive been wanting to try Penzance and HOTW.. I have alot of aromatics that I will probably never...
  13. T

The ongoing search for your first pipe OR your next pipe...

I've been wanting to try a metal pipe so I ordered a Kirsten Mariner.. I like the way it looks.. Reminds me of some of the "pipes" I had when I was a kid back in the 80's :whistling:.. It wasn't expensive ($50 new) so even if it smokes bad, it will look cool in the collection...
  14. T

Seeing all this chatter about pipes....

To be honest, I almost threw it away thinking it was bad. The paper covering the tobacco was all discolored and it had a burnt, sweet smell. The place where I found it isn't a great place, its dirty and they sell a lot of stuff thats labeled 'not for individual sale' among other things like...
  15. T

Seeing all this chatter about pipes....

I found an old tin of Nightcap at a store last week. It looks to be the original stuff too.. Ive only been smoking a pipe for 2 months.. Nightcap is very different compared to the Boswell aromatics I've been smoking.. Has a little nicotine kick to it too.. I think it may grow on me..
  16. T

Newbie to the Pipe

Welcome.. Im a noob too.. I've learned alot from this forum. The best thing I learned about was Boswell pipes.. They answered alot of questions for me and when I bought my first real pipe from them, they sent it with great samples of their tobacco.. The reason I started was I hated standing...
  17. T

New Drink Discovery For Me!

When I don't drink a good beer, a Dr Pepper has always complimented any cigar Ive smoked.. Its a perfect match..
  18. T

Boswell Fishing Pipe

Even the slightest wind can make the tobacco burn hot. This can cause damage to the pipe and make it taste bad.. The screen must cut back on some of that..
  19. T

Aromatics

Oh boy.. here we go, this will be a fun to read thread..! Let the list of analogies begin..
  20. T

Swisher Sweets QUESTION and Discussion

Welcome to the board.. I guess Swishers are accepted here at CP as a good smoke.. but for the love of God man, don't say you love Acids...! :whistling: