• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Yojimbo

Thank you grateful1

It was one ofthe best I've had the pleasure of smoking. Thanks again brother! Paul, both are doing well. Kendra is still in some pain, as they had to deliver via cesarean, but better by the day. He's an adorable baby.
  2. Yojimbo

Thank you grateful1

2004, sorry. Posting from my phone.
  3. Yojimbo

Thank you grateful1

I'm sitting on my porch with a glass of Four Roses small batch smoking a God of Fire 2005 Carlito Torp, in honor of the birth of my first child, Alexander. I've been saving this stick for about two years now, since grateful1 sent it my way. Big thanks to the botl that passed it to me, it's the...
  4. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

I am so so so sorry this took so long. No excuses, it's bad form on my part. 9405 5036 9930 0403 5314 90
  5. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

Haha, nicely played. I just finished back to back wedding catering jobs. Chester, you have my word that this WILL go out by the end of the day Tuesday. There's no excuse for the delay, and I'll make the wait worth your while.
  6. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

I don't think so, but I'll check the thread when I get back in town. It's possible, the past year has been insane. Anyone that thinks life slows down after you get married is insane.
  7. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

Good deal, I'll have this on its way as soon as I get back in town.
  8. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

No one has made a request yet that I've seen. I'm here when someone does though. =)
  9. Yojimbo

My Cuban Wheel

I still have a handful of these, want me to send you some?
  10. Yojimbo

Happy 33rd B-Day James (Yojimbo), enjoy brother......

No pig today, but I'm cooking a chicken bog this weekend. Puffing on a FFP as I type.
  11. Yojimbo

Happy 33rd B-Day James (Yojimbo), enjoy brother......

Thanks all! It was 73 and sunny here all day, so I took the bike out. Came home to a new S&W M&P .40 and a gift cert to my local B&M from my wife. Guns and cigars...it's like she knows me.
  12. Yojimbo

Viaje TnT, C4, and Roman Candle

I went to pick up some boveda packs today and my local B&M had about a half a box of each. I'll play middle man for anyone interested.
  13. Yojimbo

Why do you use Tap-a-Talk?

Thought about this again today. Rod, is there a way you can turn on image posting for Tapatalk users? It was on at one point, then went away. I looked into it and I'm almost positive that its done from the server admins end.
  14. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

This landed today, and looks great! Can't wait to sample the goodies. So...who wants this next?
  15. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

Sounds great. I'll be watching for the mailman like a kid waiting for Santa. Thanks again brother!
  16. Yojimbo

A reminder of the brotherhood.

The wife and I stopped by a warehouse store yesterday to have a look around. When I parked, I looked over and saw a cigar wedged into the windshield wiper of the car next to me, still smoking. When we came back out, the driver of that car was coming out as well. I complimented him on his cigar...
  17. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

Take your time brother, I'm in no hurry. I fondly remember the last sticks you passed my way.
  18. Yojimbo

Wine & Liquor PIF

Ill take it brother. Eta: I'm expanding my scotch palette, so if you have a favorite...just sayin. =)
  19. Yojimbo

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Wow, Domingo's August review is the last one posted. Mine will go up today, but remember guys, part of this pass is writing the review on the blind stick. When you accept the smokes you accept that responsibility.
  20. Yojimbo

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Looks like the end of your review got cut off brother. Great review, I'm anxious to read the end.