• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. g-smoke

Happy birthday g-smoke!

Wow — just came back after many years away. So nice of you all to wish me a happy one. Nice to come back and browse a bit!
  2. g-smoke

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Got my package from nfulton and I am blown away. Thank you doesn't do enough justice for the great smokes you sent my way, my friend. Enjoyed one of em out in the backyard this evening. Perfect weather, perfect smoke.
  3. g-smoke

Friend of mine was able to retrieve the package for me, so all is well. I'll update with pics (are we still doing that?) after I hook up with him and get the box in hand.
  4. g-smoke

I'm a complex guy with simple needs. Thanks for hooking me up.
  5. g-smoke

OK I am sending Los some nice favorite sticks -- do I post my wish now? If so, only thing I'm wishing for is a Partagas 898 with a couple years of age. Thanks G .j
  6. g-smoke

OK -- guilty as charged. Just been too busy lately to really participate in the forums. But your chastisement broke me out of my apathy mode, Franco. I got Los on some good things I have been smoking lately. Been too long since I shared the love. Thanks for the kick in the ass. Los, can you...
  7. g-smoke

Back in civilization (sadly...)

Very impressive. Never seen something that so vividly made me want to visit Alaska. Thank you for sharing.
  8. g-smoke

Today's Smoke II

I'm on 4 days of vacation with the family in Turks & Caicos, brought some of the big guns with me. So far while killing a bottle of Appleton Estate 12 year, among other libations, I've put fire to the following: Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro Trinidad Reyes RASS La Riqueza...
  9. g-smoke

My very first Cigar.

In my humble opinion what you encountered is Brick and Mortar Over Humidification Syndrome. I can't smoke cigars I buy from B&Ms without sticking them in my humidor at 65 rh for a few days at least.
  10. g-smoke

Today's Smoke II

dave I just smoked an Alec Bradley Family Blend the other day. It was the torpedo. What did you think of yours? I was not overly impressed myself.
  11. g-smoke

Why Am I Not Impressed With OpusX?

You are not alone. I have yet to be impressed with a Fuente smoke. Everyone has different tastes. I'm thankful that I was able to try some opus, WOAM, GOF, etc. By the fine brothers on this forum, but I quickly discovered that Dominican tobacco, in general, is not to my taste.
  12. g-smoke

Padron L. J. Peretti Company 140th Anniversary

Didn't Padron just release a blend for Famous Smoke Shop last year? Same dimensions?
  13. g-smoke

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Would love to make it but my wife gets to go out and get drunk this Thursday... Maybe next time. Gordon
  14. g-smoke

Happy 40th B-Day Gordon (g-smoke)

Thanks guys. After a nice big dinner with my wife and friends -- and lots of bourbon and rye -- I am finishing the night off with a PAM pyramide and some Buffalo Trace. I plan to show up to work hungover tomorrow, since it'll be just another day for everyone else. Good times. Thank you for the...
  15. g-smoke

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

I'd like to attend this round as well, depending on location. Larry Flynt's rooftop lounge may not fly, for example... Not that I wouldn't embrace it. I, in that case, would not be the problem...
  16. g-smoke

Had my first Tatuaje today

+1 on this. The only Tat I keep going back to is the brown label Regio. Satisfies every time with no guessing.
  17. g-smoke

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Sorry I could not make it tonight. Just too swamped with stuff to be able to make it out. Hope you guys burned well. And hopefully see you in December -- or maybe on the 26th with Grateful1? Gordon
  18. g-smoke

The Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14 Year~

Was fortunate to go to a press tasting event of this last month and this stuff was flowing. Really enjoyed the spice if you just let it sit on the tongue for awhile. Have not purchased a bottle of it yet, but plan to during the holidays.
  19. g-smoke

Don Pepin Garcia?

I have not had a chance to try Reloba, but wanted to suggest you go to one of the better online retailers and try a Pepin sampler. There are a bunch of choices. I found that a great way to try different smokes from a particular brand. You could also check out the Newbie Sampler offer here on CP...