• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Bsneed51

Blackstone vs grill

My infrared grill is on it's last legs so this summer is going to be replacement time. I'm really intrigued by the Blackstone 30 inch but not sure if it will serve as a good replacement for a grill. I get the differences, but just wonder if anyone here has a Blackstone, and what you think of...
  2. Bsneed51

Thanks

Sorry, I don't compose fantastical stories of explosions, and damage. Justin, thanks for the package and the opportunity to "try before I buy" a few sticks I've been looking at.
  3. Bsneed51

Nominate a newb

Here's the scenario, I have cigars in my humidor I'm probably not going to get around to smoking. Someone new to cigars would like them to fill up their humidor. I want you to nominate your favorite newb. Not a "I've been smoking for 15 years and just joined CP" newb. I mean a "barely knows...
  4. Bsneed51

3 Floyds

Anyone have access to 3 Floyds beers? I se they are starting to can their "everyday" bets and would love to get my hands on some.
  5. Bsneed51

Looking for Rum suggestions

I've been thinking of adding a few new spirits to keep on hand. I've been in the mood for Rum lately, but I know very little about them. Does anyone have suggestions of a decent bottle of sipping rum? Something fairly readily available and not overly expensive? Thanks
  6. Bsneed51

Dang.....Jfields

John, thank you my friend. Not sure how I got on your radar. I try to stay out of the crosshairs as much as possible. I'm humbled you thought of me.
  7. Bsneed51

Table top lighter

I've been thinking about picking up a table top lighter. I like the Xikar one, but it's a bit more than I think I want to spend. So I ask. ..what table top lighter do you have and do you like it?
  8. Bsneed51

Everybody's got jokes!

Hahahaha Bri! You think you're pretty funny with your grape blunts and porta-potty shots. Two can play this game. Thank you for the other part of the box you sent. Watch your ass!
  9. Bsneed51

Coke is it

The guy asks if you've ever tried a certain cigar. Offers to send you one. Sends a lot more than that. Thank you oke&coke. Much appreciated.
  10. Bsneed51

Lighter

I know this has been discussed many times over, but it's been a while.   So, after 8 years my trust Blazer PB207 seems to be on it's last leg.    Probably the best $40 I've spent.    Anyway, thinking I will probably replace it with another, but wanted to check with you guys to see if anyone has...
  11. Bsneed51

Smokyballs

I know some of you are friends with Brad on Facebook, and have already seen this, but for those of you that are not I just wanted to let you know that Brad has been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.   There are also some spots where the tumor has spread to his liver.   He is going to be...
  12. Bsneed51

The Royals in the World Series?

You have no idea the cloud I'm on.   Never, ever thought I'd see it happen.   
  13. Bsneed51

Bloody Mary

For reasons I can't even begin to fathom, I've had a craving for a Bloody Mary lately.   Are there any of the bottle mixes that are tolerable?   If not, does anyone have a decent recipe? 
  14. Bsneed51

Happy birthday LilBastage!

Happy birthday Alan!   Hope you're at least a little less cantankerous today.       Enjoy it my friend.
  15. Bsneed51

Damn Sneeds....wait, what?

So that's how it's going to be? Bombing me using my own name? So who found my addy? I'll find out who sold me out. Thank you. It was much appreciated, especially the note. Oh, and for anyone else that got bombed by "me" who might be looking for revenge, start with their leader louich...
  16. Bsneed51

Bring your 'A' game

In a discussion about cigars a few weeks back the topic came up of 'A' sized cigars, and how we probably all have one or two, but almost never get around to smoking them because we don't want to commit to the time/effort.    Well, no more.   The weather is starting to turn nice most places so...
  17. Bsneed51

Bring your 'A' game

Contest details here: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/74086-bring-your-a-game/ Start smoking and posting your 'A' reviews.
  18. Bsneed51

To be clear

It seems several of you received packages from "me" yesterday. Just want you all to know that I am not behind them. I would hate for anyone to get the impression that I'm nice, generous, or that I like any of you (especially the turtle kid.) One thing though, for those of you that had a...
  19. Bsneed51

99 cent cigar, and flat Diet soda HERF

I'll supply the Cheap Bastard Cigars, and week old Diet Coke.   Who's in?
  20. Bsneed51

Two'fer?

Seriously newbies? Not just one, but two packages today? You've just about irritated me enough that a couple of you are going to learn a hard lesson. Thanks to whomever sent these. I especially appreciate the note included in the box from "Rod". And the beers will probably head with me to...