• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

Any vegetable gardeners out there?

Yes m very much agree with u doc it is very necessary to check the Nature of your garden's soil.... whether it is acidic or basic in nature... so everybody needs to check and determine the pH level.
  2. C

pH strips

pH strips
  3. C

Pipe Smoking Guide

This was more than i bargained for but it was a great post. I feel like i know all about it. :)
  4. C

Need a new digital camera

I agree with Marcos. I just bought a new Canon PowerShot and its incredible. It was pretty expensive, but well worth it and I got the insurance plan (knowing how likely I am to drop the dang thing).
  5. C

The 10 Puns

Here are the ten first place winners in a recent International Pun Contest: 1. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The flight attendant looks at him and says, "I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger." 2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns...
  6. C

What beer did you drink today?

It's good ol' Smithwick's for me tonight!
  7. C

heartfelt bead question

I've always preferred the mesh bags. Especially if you accumulate quite a few of them, they don't take up as much space. Could save you some money too.
  8. C

What are you listening to?

I'm also enjoying a little Dave Mathews