• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. JonDot

Recent Purchases

Picked up a few while I was in Oklahoma this weekend.
  2. beer

beer

3. JonDot

Faraday Cage

Good videos. I've been doing power line construction since 1989. Been a Journeyman Lineman for 20 years. It's not a career for everyone, but I wouldn't trade it for any other job.
  4. JonDot

Today's Smoke II

AVO LE 05'
  5. JonDot

tupperware for loose stick storage in wineador?

I have had sticks sitting in airtight tupperware containers for over a year, with no humidification, with no problems. I just don't open the container very much. Stays within a couple % humidity of the sticks when I put them in. Just store them in a cool dark place. Great way to age smokes IMO.
  6. 411942 470853886272431 1217247381 O

411942 470853886272431 1217247381 O

7. JonDot

Whats in your glass right now?

Good Ol' West Virginia "Spring Water". Spent the first 2 weeks of July doing Power Restoration after the storm & brought a little Liquid refreshment back with me from my home state. Vintage- probably around the end of June 2012. LOL Enjoyed it with a BTTB from Litto's 2006 offering. These smokes...
  8. JonDot

Gentlemen, if you would please

Sorry for your loss my friend. Fired up an Illusione F9 in his honor.
  9. JonDot

Hatfield & McCoys ?

Looking forward to it. I actually grew up near where all this took place, and am actually related to both the Hatfields and the McCoys.
  10. JonDot

Today's Smoke II

Da Vinci Torpedo. Have no idea where I got it, just opened the humi and it said "Smoke me". Pretty good smoke.
  11. JonDot

Newbie WAR 2012

The FOG's don't have to scramble for ammo. They have it stockpiled in their bunkers. :thumbs:
  12. JonDot

Overabundance of singles

I have a spare Humi setting empty that I would volunteer to store them in for you, for just a small fee of course. We could work out a barter deal. :D :whistling:
  13. JonDot

Your help needed to stop a bike ban!

UPDATE: The ban didn't pass!
  14. JonDot

Sorry, I didn't realize that. Thanks for trying anyway.
  15. JonDot

Please go to the link and sign our petition to stop the reinstatement of a bicycle ban in my hometown. You do not have to be a resident to sign.Thanks!! http://bikewalkkc.org/83rd
  16. JonDot

Turkye Brine

I'm trying this recipe this year. Brine: 7 quarts water 1 quart apple cider 3/4 cup kosher salt 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1 large onion, diced 1 large or 2 small carrots, diced 3 ribs celery, diced 1 head garlic, cut in 1/2 equatorially 1/2 bunch fresh rosemary 1/2 bunch fresh sage 6 bay...
  17. JonDot

The world of Ironman racing

I am planning on doing my first Tri this coming year, and hoping to do a 1/2 IM in 2013. It is amazing that there have been 2 sub 8 hour races. I'm wondering if there are going to be more common with the advancements in equipment & training.