• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. F

What beer did you drink today (2016)

Ditto to Bsneed on Sunday night...
  2. F

What beer did you drink today (2016)

So far this week: Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin Oskar Blues Pinner Stiegl Salzberger Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Ommegang Rosetta
  3. F

What beer did you drink today? 2015

What Bsneed said... same night, same time...
  4. F

Smokyballs

Brad is out of surgery, they got a late start. It was a large tumor, but they were able to reconnect everything. Looking at chemo now.
  5. F

Smokyballs

I'll let you all know as soon as I get a call from Sarah today.
  6. F

What beer did you drink today? 2014

Need to add Boulevard Love Child 2012 and Edmund Fitzgerald Stout.  
  7. F

Beer : What's on your Top 5?

Boulevard BBQ Boulevard Experimental Foeder Zoetzuur - Belgian sour - had one time with Brent and it was the best sour I've ever had. Stone Vertical Epic 10 Ayinger Oktoberfest Ayinger Celebrator Goose Island Bourbon County Stout - tried and love the original, but have yet to try the different...
  8. F

Souldog sad news

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11448]
  9. 20140226 190452

20140226 190452

10. F

Souldog sad news

Just trying to wrap my head around it and can't even fathom how it came to this.
  11. F

What beer did you drink today? 2013

Add on Bourbon County Stout 2012 & Mothers Winter Grind Coffee Stout
  12. F

So far tonight- Boulevard Saison-Brett 2012 Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad 2013 Boulevard Imperial Stout 2013 Pretty good so far...
  13. F

Started looking at my pile from the last couple of weeks...   In no particular order - Southern Tier Pumking 2012 Goose Island Pere Jacques Goose Island 25 Anniversary 2nd Shift Brewing Hibiscus Whit Bells Cherry Stout Crown Valley Brewing Sleighbell Spiced
  14. F

Outlaw Padron Event May 17-18

Yeah, I don't see any reason to make the long trip over there...
  15. F

R.I.P. Joe Ginter (simmsboard)

I've been watching and reading everyones posts on here trying to figure out what to say. We were lucky to have had the pleasure of getting to know Joe at the Outlaw Padron events over the last several years. The statement that has been made several times is that after you met Joe, you felt like...
  16. F

Whats in your glass right now?

Finished my bottle of Nectar D'Or...still my favorite.
  17. F

What beer did you drink today?

Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock - Wonderful!
  18. F

What beer did you drink today?

Boulevard Lovechild Goose Island Bourbon County Stout Boulevard Tank 7