• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. thinde

SomekindaCrazytodoaPass

and that's usually when the wheels come off the cart!
  2. thinde

Happy birthday lherzolite!

Happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed a nice stick.
  3. thinde

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Just finished Deadlock on Prime. A different “who done it” that was also somewhat comical.
  4. thinde

Happy birthday CBoukal !

Happy birthday Chad!
  5. thinde

Happy birthday Tomthirtysix !

Happy birthday!
  6. thinde

2024 NCAA SWEET 16 RANDOM DRAW -$- (This is full waiting for March Madness)

Wrong Tom? I got bumped in my first game. edit…..and then I read the time of your post and it all make sense.
  7. thinde

Happy birthday Nate1977

Happy birthday Nate. I hope you have a great day.
  8. thinde

Happy Birthday Hayden!!

happy birthday!
  9. thinde

Incoming Bomb

Nice timing!
  10. thinde

Happy Thread

The love hate relationship is tough.
  11. thinde

Unhappy Thread

That's funny, I had to look up to make sure of the thread I was reading. I've been a sugar whore my entire life so I know its not easy to just drive by!
  12. thinde

Pug Shit Fit

Sorry to hear this Ed. Hopefully they'll com to their senses and adjust the pricing menu. Paying $15 for the privilege of smoking their cigar while sitting their seat is tough to swallow. I'm exploring a local B&M Lounge that's charging $295 annually. They have seating in the front of the...
  13. thinde

What's on your plate today?

I love this eggplant parmigiana meal! We fried the eggplant, roasted the tomato sauce and stuff our own sausage.
  14. thinde

Happy birthday Succubus !

Happy birthday!
  15. thinde

Authenticity check

Nice cigar! These were copied from a trusted site.
  16. thinde

Happy birthday Niko !

Happy birthday!
  17. thinde

My buddy owns the equipment. It’s a 3/4 HP Cabela grinder and a 5 lb vertical stuffer. He’s had it for about 10 years and has never been disappointed. We’ve done upwards of 70lbs at once without issue. I enjoy making bulk Italian sausage and Kielbasa and my family loves to eat it, but I want to...
  18. thinde

Today's Smoke 2024

Love the cigar not the other dribble you’re dishing :)
  19. thinde

We made Kielbasa last night. We also ran out of large casing so about 30% of my haul will be served on hotdog rolls.
  20. thinde

Netflix and other shows you are watching

I liked the Gentlemen better than the Tourist but the Tourist had a better twist at the end......The Gentlemen ending was somewhat predicable.