• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. bpj87

Happy Birthday Bryan! (bpj87)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Without Brian pointing me to it, I would have missed this thread completely! :laugh: 22 years old and graduated from college... Is now when the real world begins? :p
  2. bpj87

Top Gear

Can't wait!
  3. bpj87

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I haven't participated in the MAW-PIF in a while, but I did several times in the past. I suggest that anyone who is unsure of how this worked smoothly check the old thread (which was started by our friend Wilkey ;) ). A quick browse through a few of its pages will illustrate the types of...
  4. bpj87

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

You can't beat Ron Zacapa 23 neat. :cool:
  5. bpj87

Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007

I've yet to try one of mine and was hoping to hear that they were a worthwhile investment. Thanks, Greg! My fears are officially allayed. :cool:
  6. bpj87

Jonesy, Happy Birthday Bro!

Happy birthday, man!
  7. bpj87

'08 Smokes

Let me echo this and let everyone know that I won't touch the rest of my 08 Divinos anytime soon. I have found very generally that many CCs are open for business, aside from some bitterness in the last third, within a year or two of the box code. Then, after 5-8 years and then again well past...
  8. bpj87

Bolivar Petit Corona 1970’s

Great review! I had my first pre-98 handmade a few weeks ago (thanks, Brian!) and was impressed by the smoothness and roundness without any mustiness these can achieve with extended age.
  9. bpj87

Lesson Learned - fake EL Cohibas & Monte #2s

It can't get more cut and dry than that. Cohiba did not produce a 2007 EL; thus there is no way they can be real.
  10. bpj87

The Evil Dr. Moki's Group Blind Taste Test #2

This is a beautiful thread and one of CP's most insightful. Great job, everyone! :thumbs:
  11. bpj87

La Riqueza - Petit Robusto

Thanks for the review! I absolutely love this size. I was on the fence about La Riqueza with respect to value, but I'll certainly give this vitola a try when it hits stores.
  12. bpj87

Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario Natural

Frankly, I was hoping for you to have panned this cigar, because, with your favorable review, I now have to go out and buy one! :angry: :laugh:
  13. bpj87

Looking for review site

http://dat.erobertparker.com/bboard/ and www.cellartracker.com The first is the Robert Parker forum, and the second contains a huge database of amateur wine reviews. Both are great starting points. Feel free to PM me with any questions!
  14. bpj87

KBS 2009 Release party

I just got my hands on two four packs! :D If anyone is in the Bergen Co., NJ area and wants some KBS, Ramsey Wine and Liquors has about half of their single case remaining.
  15. bpj87

Happy Birthday grateful1

Happy birthday, Gary!
  16. bpj87

My One Year CP Anniversary

Thanks for all of the kind words! Let's hear some more bits of wisdom... :thumbs:
  17. bpj87

Happy birthday Jon (souldog)

Happy birthday, Jon!
  18. bpj87

My One Year CP Anniversary

One week ago marked my one year anniversary on this community that we all call home, Cigar Pass. Incidentally, this is also another milestone, my 1000th post. I have not had the chance to be all that active on the boards lately due to my school schedule, but let this post signify my return. :)...
  19. bpj87

Montecristo Robusto Edición Limitada 2000

Having completed the fall semester of my senior year of college, I decided to celebrate with one of my best smokes, a Montecristo Robustos Edición Limitada 2000. I don't have a camera with me, but this is the one without a year written on the EL band, which, I believe, makes it the 2000...
  20. bpj87

Straight No Chaser - A Capela 12 Days of Christmas

Don't forget about the Whiffenpoofs... I am not a big fan of a cappella, but, damn, they are good.