• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. stlboarder

Wonder where all the Jarheads are?

It's a little early to be drunk already. But I may or may not be continuing the tradition of starting to drink in the morning. Now that I'm out, I don't normally do it. But it's our birthday, so I'm sure there is a Marine Corps order somewhere that I have to. Happy Birthday Marines and Docs...
  2. stlboarder

Soon to be single

I just went through almost the exact same thing this past year. You seem to have your head in the right place. Good luck, it only gets better from here!
  3. stlboarder

How to tell my parents that I smoke cigars

Hate cigars? He just hasn't had the right one yet.
  4. stlboarder

Definitely ask your dad to smoke one with you. On that note... when I enlisted, it drove a fairly good sized imaginary wedge between my dad and I. When he saw how much I enjoyed smoking cigars he started to join me. Now I'll get calls out of the blue for recommendations and reviews on cigars he...
  5. stlboarder

Just tell them... your thinking about it too much. This is supposed to be relaxing.
  6. stlboarder

Storage of deployed cigars

You can put them on MILAIR and send them up to me. I'll make sure they are properly stored. But seriously... the ammo can and some beads is the best way out here.
  7. stlboarder

JR Alternatives

I didn't know that... Now what he writes makes so much more sense. hahaha
  8. stlboarder

Uncle Andy gets schooled

At least you got to spend time with him and he enjoyed himself. Better him be out fishing than sitting at home playing video games.
  9. stlboarder

Finaly, after all these years

They still called them character disorders when I got out in '08. I knew a few guys that were discharged because of it. Good to hear they are starting to understand it some.
  10. stlboarder

JR Alternatives

I've had both good and bad JR Alternatives. But for the price they aren't bad at all. Especially if you get them during a sale. Now the JR Ultimates are pretty good and I haven't had a bad one.
  11. stlboarder

Cigar Caddy Latch

I got a response last night and they're sending me a new latch. The latches slide into place so they can be replaced... it's a pretty smart design.
  12. stlboarder

Cigar Caddy Latch

Thank you, I just sent him an email.
  13. stlboarder

How many cigars do you smoke?

While in the States I smoke 3 to 5 a day. But right now I'm working with a limited supply, so 1-3.
  14. stlboarder

Cigar Caddy Latch

I brought a couple cigar caddies with me to Afghanistan and pulled one of them out last night. Turns out my 15 count has a busted latch. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of a new latch? I looked on their site but could only find an email for wholesales. Maybe I'm just loosing my google-foo...
  15. stlboarder

Happy Independence Day!

Celebrated the 4th last night with a Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra to the sounds of IDF sirens. Good times.
  16. stlboarder

What is in your cutter this 4th of July Weekend

Just finished a Opus xXx robusto that I hid from myself in the bottom of my cigar caddy. Sure wish I had a glass of whiskey to go with it.
  17. stlboarder

Apparently the Ghost Chili Pepper wasn't hot enough

I knew guys that would spray that stuff on crackers while waiting in line to be qualified to use it.
  18. stlboarder

Prepaid debit card for travel abroad

I would also recommend a credit card rather than a prepaid debit.
  19. stlboarder

Ironic..

As much as I don't like being told whether I have to wear a helmet or not... that is pretty damn ironic.