• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. CoventryCat86

xyz123 - Should he be banned or not?

I'll say "No" for entertainment purposes.
  2. CoventryCat86

What smoking music are you listening to? (2024)

Going to see the Dropkick Murphys in Boston the day before St. Patrick's Day. I have all of their CDs so every day for the past month or so, I've been listening to them. This past November, my wife and I went to see Bob Dylan. She's old hippie at heart and loved the show. He's 82 years old...
  3. CoventryCat86

Liquor De-acquisitions

I got a bottle of Midwinter Night's Dram last year at a local shop. I think it was around $110.00. A couple of years ago it only cost about $80.00. I compared it side by side with the Rendezvous I had bought in the summer. The Midwinter is basically Rendezvous finished in Port barrels and yes...
  4. CoventryCat86

NFL Love it or hate it?

I'm not a huge fan of the NFL. I enjoy college football much more. I'm a huge MLB fan and my Houston Astros won the World Series this year so all is good!
  5. CoventryCat86

Happy Saturday!

I went to Richmond for a car show in 2005. Lee and I tried to meet up back then but it just didn't work out. If he's hosting a herf then I'll do my best to make it.
  6. CoventryCat86

Happy Saturday!

Yeah Juan, he's in Virginia!
  7. CoventryCat86

Happy Saturday!

Who is Lee? Let me know when the Roanoke Herf is, I'll be there.
  8. CoventryCat86

Happy birthday Ashauler !

Happy belated B'Day Jamie!
  9. CoventryCat86

Bird Watchers

We've had starlings living in our bathroom fan for years. Two to three sets of little ones every year. Cats sit on the windowsill losing their minds.
  10. CoventryCat86

What Beer you drinking 2022!

Fiddlehead Second Fiddle. I also have been drinking another local double IPA, Counterweight Crucial Mass lately. Both of these are EXCELLENT!!! Got into the local IPAs and Double IPAs with Captain's Daughter and Sip of Sunshine, and a friend said, "If you like Sip of Sunshine, try...
  11. CoventryCat86

Free Contest! I'm a Grand Pa Again Alert! How much did my Grand Daughter Skyler weigh Contest?

Well, this serves me right for not checking in more often.... Thanks for the contest CS, hope you're doin' well!!
  12. CoventryCat86

What wine did you drink today?

Who the heck is this "ggiese" guy?:eek: Is he a level 1 Trauma Sturgeon?
  13. CoventryCat86

What wine did you drink today?

Pierre Montignac 2018 Medoc (Bordeaux). $19.98 at Total Wine. Probably the best value in the store. My wife and I had it with some rib eyes that were in the freezer that she marinated and cooked on the grille and this full-bodied Bordeaux was a perfect match! (65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35%...
  14. CoventryCat86

dropping by

Wow, I joined in 2003 and you were a FOG back then! Great to see one of the originals again. Hope you're doin' well.😚
  15. CoventryCat86

Time flies, cherish all the little moments.

LMAO @ jfields, very sage advice!:D. She s absolutely adorable Caesar! My stepson will be 47 this year. Hold crap, am I getting old....
  16. CoventryCat86

Thanks, Doc

Excellent! As someone who is a wine guy, you made an excellent choice with a Pinot Grigio to pair with this meal. The Italian Pinot Grigios are from the northeastern part of the country right next to Slovenia so you made an excellent choice. There are white wines from Sicily however I have...
  17. CoventryCat86

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2021)

Counterweight Crucial Mass IPA. Local brewery in Hamden, CT, NO WAIT, "Nova Scotia"!:D