• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Bonfire Smoke

A. Fuente Anejo 46

Very good review. The Anejo is one of my favorite cigars with the 46 being my favorite in that series. I can't say that I have ever had a bad Anejo (knock on wood). It is really hard for me to put them back for age as well. I think the max age I ever made it to was about 8 months, then fired it up.
  2. Bonfire Smoke

Favorite Drink?

Coffee in the morning and bourbon in the evening.
  3. Bonfire Smoke

Interesting Article About Maduro Cigars

Good article. I have had several of those listed, four out of the top five. I just prefer any cigar in maduro. Naturals to me taste like pure tobacco, nothing special, in most cases. I do like a few naturals and corojo. My taste is the maduro, but it will not stop me from trying or enjoying...
  4. Bonfire Smoke

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Simple man here. A box of Fuente 858 Maduro and a box of La Unica. Found seven Fuente Anejo 46 at a local liquor store for $11.00 each. I bought them all.
  5. Bonfire Smoke

Am or Evening Smoke?

I like a morning smoke when I can. I usually have a cup of coffee with mine.
  6. Bonfire Smoke

Putting up my first box - Padron or Patel?

Can't go wrong with a Padron. It could have been a bad stick, but a RP Edge is one of the worse cigars I ever had. Have not been back to RP since that.
  7. Bonfire Smoke

Anarchys

The voices are not silent. They keep saying fire one up. I just hate to bust up a good set like that. Maybe for New Years? Where can you still get them from?
  8. Bonfire Smoke

Anarchys

I have a whole box of Anarchys waiting to see if Clay is dead tonight on SAMCRO. I know he won't be dead. My brother-in-law and I made a deal, if Clay gets killed this season we will smoke an Anarchy. I bet they are going to have to wait another year.
  9. Bonfire Smoke

Who's braving the cold?

Hey, we got down to 33 here in my little Louisiana town last night. When I get home tonight I am putting up my smoking tent. It will seat about eight and it will have heat. When the bowl game get here it will even have TV so we can sit outside, smoke, drink and enjoy the games. I am not so good...
  10. Bonfire Smoke

How long do you let your sticks rest before firing them up?

I usually smoke one right out of the box if I order a box. If they need to sit for awhile, then I leave them alone. If I buy single sticks from the B&M I will smoke them. However, I have so many singles of different types because I am saving them for a special occasion. I have to want to smoke...
  11. Bonfire Smoke

What's your favorite morning cigar

Tabak Especial either Dulce or Negra. Goes great with a cup of coffee. On the Devils Weed, I believe they have gone down hill in taste and quality. The add says long filler, but I swear the other night I kept getting pieces of tobacco in my mouth, got tired of it and broke it open to find a...
  12. Bonfire Smoke

What's Your Latest Purchase

Received a box of Arturo Fuente Rosada R56 yesterday. Going to smoke one tonight, 11-11-11, Veteran's Day. HOOAH!
  13. Bonfire Smoke

Received a box of Arturo Fuente Rosada R56 yesterday. Going to smoke one tonight in celebratioin...

Received a box of Arturo Fuente Rosada R56 yesterday. Going to smoke one tonight in celebratioin of Veteran's Day. HOOAH!
  14. Bonfire Smoke

Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow Vets. Smoking one of my new Fuente Rosado R56 tonight.

Happy Veteran's Day to all my fellow Vets. Smoking one of my new Fuente Rosado R56 tonight.
  15. Bonfire Smoke

2011 CFCF Magma T Lighter at Jack Schwartz Importer

Nice. I am going to have to think on this.
  16. Bonfire Smoke

Fraser, CO

I did a search, but nothing showed up. I am bringing my own. I just like to visit local shops when available. I will just sit out on the porch of the cabin, take in the beauty and enjoy a good smoke. I am taking a few Padron Principe (sp) and my favorite the WOAM. Thanks for the replies, Johnny
  17. Bonfire Smoke

Today's Smoke II

Last night I enjoyed a Fuente Queen B. It was fantastic. I smoked it while I read my new issue of Cigar Afficianado. That was one of the best issues I have ever read.
  18. Bonfire Smoke

Fraser, CO

I am headed to Fraser/Winter Park, Colorado next month. Does anyone know of any good cigar shops around that area? Thanks, Johnny
  19. Bonfire Smoke

Today's Smoke II

Just tried to smoke an Oliva G Maduro robusto and it was terrible. The draw was so tight I felt like my head was caving in drawing on it. I even cut a half inch off and it still was so tight I just put it down. Never have very good luck with Oliva.