• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Z

2008 NHL Playoff Contest.

Second round matchups are official: West Detroit vs. Avs...Detroit Home-Ice advantage San Jose vs. Dallas Stars...San Jose Home Ice Adv. East Montreal Canadiens vs. Flyers...Montreal Home Ice Adv. Pens vs. Rangers...Pittsburgh Home Ice Adv.
  2. Z

Chuck Liddel pulls out of UFC 85

doesn't 84 have the Griffen/Jackson match? That might be worth watching.
  3. Z

Engraved Zippo

As a Zippo collector, I would recommend contacting them about this. They will do this, at a reasonable price, and will be professionally done. Good luck...send me one for my collection!! :D
  4. Z

Don't always know what I got.

Great advice guys. Thanks. I should learn to read the tubes better...when I got home I read the tube AVO "Robusto" was the name on it. As for the unorganized shop...I went back in, and it's much better. It's a beverage center as well, in a college town, and when I went there on a Friday...
  5. Z

Don't always know what I got.

I'm still in the stage of buying whatever I find that I have not yet tried. If I like it, I look it up here, and read about it. Trouble is, my shops don't always have cigars in their respective boxes. It's sometimes hit or miss. This past weekend, I grabbed an AVO. There's not alot of info on...
  6. Z

Acid Cigars

I'll add to this. On a tip, I tried a Kuba Kuba. Bought it local...very fresh well maintained walk-in humidor. I loved it!! There is a "flavor" on the outside, for the lips, but the rest seems normal. I'll have to pay better attention next time. So, I picked up another one...few days...
  7. Z

Funny I drew the Rangers!! I'm a Devils fan. There's a Ranger fan at work...we have decided to pay each other $20 for each goal scored against. $50 for the overtime winner!! Gonna be a strange series for me! Also, go to my photo album...link in sig...grab the Stanley Cup bracket I made. Use...
  8. Z

Help me identify...

truth be told...I didn't like it so much. It was a Chateau sungrown that I went for...I settled for the short story.
  9. Z

I'll take the last spot!!
  10. Z

Help me identify...

Thanks! Last one on the right...Short Story!!
  11. Z

Help me identify...

...a cigar I just smoked. It was a A.Fuente sungrown. It was by itself, not in a box with others...I just thought I'd try it. About 4 inches long at the most...funny shaped. Fat in the center, tapering off to the head...looked like a Hemingway, but was definitely shorter than 5 inches. Any clues?
  12. Z

Unexpected day off...so, time for a cigar story

Maybe you are an ex cigarette smoker and old habits die hard. Cigars are meant for relaxation. Running out in the middle of the game is stress, not relaxation. :D Brian Nope...no cigarettes. I should re-phrase...I MEANDER outside during the intermission...then slowly meander back in... :D
  13. Z

Unexpected day off...so, time for a cigar story

Well...we had no water this morning. They are out digging the yard up as I write. It was a good time to check out the cigar forum. I'm bored and just wanted to post a quick story. Being new, my knowledge is very limited, but I wanted to talk about my current favorite cigar. I'm a hockey...
  14. Z

Zippo collectors?

As a quick sidenote...I'm always on the lookout for deals. Even though I'm not a cigarette smoker, I signed up with several companies to receive free promotional offers. Sometimes, they are Zippo lighters. If anyone ever learns of such an offer, post it up here...I'm always ready to add to my...
  15. Z

Anderson Silva the best pound for pound

I actually didn't say Mir was best PFP...I just said, I'd put him ahead of Silva in the running. Best PFP has to take alot into consideration. Mir may not be the force he once was, and he may not ever be again...but...if he ever does get that great again, then PFP title could definately be his...
  16. Z

Your last stick?

what did you enjoy most recently? After two bad sticks from a sampler pack...(which after reading here, I learned it was most likely due to my error) I enjoyed a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sun Grown last night. You guys might laugh, and that's fine...but I don't drink. So my passion for cigars...
  17. Z

Zippo collectors?

Thank You!
  18. Z

Zippo collectors?

Click the link in my sig for my online photo album. The first pic that loads is my current collection. I've added a few since, but noting special. The one that started it all was a 1978 I was given by my girlfriend. We were cleaning out some of her grandfather's stuff after he passed away. I...
  19. Z

Just got back in...

...from outside. I thoroughly enjoyed a A. Fuente Sun Grown Gran Reserva. It's not warm out yet...but it's not cold enough to pass on my first for the weekend!! Here's to all about to light one up!! Enjoy!!