• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. D

WIN $2,500 CASH - CAMACHO 10th ANNIVERSARY HOMEMADE COMMERCIAL CH

Thanks guys! It should be a great contest. I hope you guys can participate!!!!
  2. D

WIN $2,500 CASH - CAMACHO 10th ANNIVERSARY HOMEMADE COMMERCIAL CH

WIN $2,500 CASH - CAMACHO 10th ANNIVERSARY HOMEMADE COMMERCIAL CHALLENGE (1) Grand Prize - $2500 CASH and (10) Runner Up Prizes - (1) Box of Camacho 10th Anniversary 4.5 x 50 OFFICIAL RULES & CONTEST DETAILS Create a commercial for the Camacho 10th Anniversary that is 30 seconds or 60 seconds...
  3. D

Camacho 10th Anniversary

Thanks for the review Nick! Anyone else tried the 10th??? I'm eager to here peoples reactions on this new brand!
  4. D

Greetings from Camacho!

Thanks for the kind welcome guys! I'm interested in hearing some comments on the new 10th Anniversary.....
  5. D

Greetings from Camacho!

Hello Cigar Pass!!!!!! Thanks for the invite Rod! My name is Dylan and I am one of the marketing bastages at Camacho Cigars. I hope to get on here when I have some free time (did I say I had free time), LOL!!! Anyways, here is my shameless plug for the NEW Camacho 10th Anniversary Corojo - IN...