• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Dios de Fuego

The Hidden Dangers of Cigars

I would also like to see a death certificate, where the cause of death is second hand smoke. But you never will because they don't exist.
  2. Dios de Fuego

The Hidden Dangers of Cigars

In comparison of cigarettes to cigars, if it takes ten cigarettes to equal the nicotine of one cigar. Then to say that cigar smokers are at the same or a heightened risk of cigarette smokers one would have to assume that the average cigarette smoker only smokes 10 cigarettes a day. Not so, as...
  3. Dios de Fuego

May Pipe Tobacco of the Month!

Ok the tobacco is finally on the way. Pm's sent to all.
  4. Dios de Fuego

Gamblers Anonymous

Ok for my put into the contest. I will add an aroma de Cuba Immensia, and take envelope number 10. Jake and brothers, I very much enjoyed being in this contest, you are some of the most upstanding gentlemen I know! Thanks for allowing me to participate. -Taylor
  5. Dios de Fuego

Gamblers Anonymous

Ok here are my p's and t's p: GOF Carlito pyramid 2006 T: Diamond Crown Stanfords 90th p: Alec Bradley OR (1000 boxes made) Majistrey T: LFD Coronado Lancero p: Partagas Luci T: HdM Churchill Thanks Guys!
  6. Dios de Fuego

Brothers, I have sent you all a pm regarding the great news. I have found someone that has confirmed to me this is in stock. I will be ordering over the phone and re confirming with them on Monday. Thanks for you endurance, I know its been a long ride. I will also be starting and hosting a June...
  7. Dios de Fuego

Brothers, I have sent all a pm as to an update on the group buy. With the delay we are experiencing, I am not going to host a group buy for June. I will offer the voting for the tobacco, but not the group buy. Anyone wanting to participate in the vote is welcome to. Anyone wanting to acquire...
  8. Dios de Fuego

I was Fired today

I can provide cups if someone else will commit to fill them.
  9. Dios de Fuego

WARNING! Pics added, finally.....

Ill second that. :laugh: But you know I love ya anyway. :rolleyes:
  10. Dios de Fuego

Ok here is the payment list so everyone knows that I received there money ok. Tim-Received Dennis-Received Steve H.-Received Steve C.-Received Mr_wolf-Received John C.-Received Stlboarder-Received
  11. Dios de Fuego

Brothers, Here is the payment info for all. dennis 8oz. $20 Taylor 5 oz. $12.5 Mr. Wolf 3oz. $7.50 Shahanbuckeye 5oz. $12.5 stlboarder 3oz. $7.5 johncarbaugh 8oz. $20 Tim 8oz. $20 Vortex 8oz. $20 Ok the above prices do not include pp fees or shipping. Please add $4.80 to each purchase for...
  12. Dios de Fuego

Brothers, I apologize that I haven't got the payment info set up yet or the order placed. I had to leave town unexpectedly this weekend, no worries all is well, I will get this going late tonight. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience! -Taylor
  13. Dios de Fuego

Sir winston 02

I smoked an 03 recently without any issues. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
  14. Dios de Fuego

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Maybe Doc would be willing to add some choices to his wish in order to get things going again, since it has been so long.
  15. Dios de Fuego

The spell is broken

Wait, you mean they aren't called Dave e doffs?? jk :rolleyes:
  16. Dios de Fuego

Redneck Humidifier

That's awesome! It might rust but hey that's a hilarious idea.
  17. Dios de Fuego

O.K. Here is the final list. So here is what I have so far: 1st pound split--Closed Dennis 8oz. Taylor 5oz. Mr. Wolf 3oz. Available 0oz. 2nd pound split.--Closed Shahnbuckeye 5 oz. stlboarder 3 oz johncarbaugh 8 oz Available 0oz. 3rd pound split --Closed Tim 8oz. Vortex Steve 8oz. available...
  18. Dios de Fuego

OK Vortex Steve, the ball is in your park since people are all flexible. Iv'e got you down for 8oz. right now let me know if that isn't the right amount, and we can get it modified. Steve H. I filled you in for that extra ounce, thanks for working with us brother! Wow! I really appreciate how...
  19. Dios de Fuego

So, did you want the remaining 8oz. then, or...?
  20. Dios de Fuego

Steve aka Vortex. I do not have you down for anything. If you would like to get in though. Please let me know. I believe I said the group buy sign up ends tom. -Taylor Tim, I got you down for 8oz. in the third split. If no one else signs up. we will have to order yours at the 3.75/ounce price...