• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

Today's Smoke II

Viaje Summerfest Torpedo. :thumbs:
  2. P

Another Tat exclusive

I got to agree with Walt on this stick. It don't disappoint in anyway. Great construction and the burn was flawless. I also picked up spice but the flavors were very good. This by far has been the best special release by Pete that I have had. I found it full flavored but fairly strong(I have had...
  3. P

Happy Birthday Bruce!

Happy birthday Bruce. Have a great smoke and enjoy your day.
  4. P

looking for a cigar for me

I have tried a few times with local guys. It never worked out something always came up either on my end or the other persons end. I can't get to any out of town type of HERFS as I can't get anyone to watch over mom for more than a afternoon. I will not see her wilt away in some nursing home at...
  5. P

Not a problem at all Rod thank you.
  6. P

Brent all BS aside also. My first post had nothing to do with what you or anyone else had said to Maddog. I was not trying to defend him. I think he was putting in a effort(or at least somewhat attempting to) and I wanted him to try a Padron 2000 that is it. I was not trying to get a response...
  7. P

Jonathan if you really read the thread my first post I said nothing about what anyone had said to Maddog. I told him to do his best and that is all anyone can ask. I then told him to seek out a Padron 2000. Your friend Brent then decided to jump on my case. He is such a nice guy. I will quote...
  8. P

This advice coming from another internet cop want to be I take with a grain of salt. This genius decided to hop on Gary's back when he decided to post what I do for a living on a public forum. Mr know it all Moecizlak decides to post a picture of me on another forum to make me look bad. Problem...
  9. P

Maddog I will tell you unless you have Souldog, Sneed, Moecizlak and Grateful1 in your corner your not a respected member of the community. Don't question what they tell you and you will be fine LOL. They dish it out well but when they get it back they all defend each other. Remember if you get...
  10. P

If anyone would know who does what on EVERY cigar forum it would be Gary. You have posted some great pictures aimed at me. I got one for you now.
  11. P

Happy B-Day Greg (Kingantz)

Greg happy Birthday. Pull a few of the many special cigars you have and enjoy the day. :thumbs:
  12. P

LOL Brent. You now make the decisions who can or can't offer encouragement? Really if you think the guy is blatantly breaking the rules report him. Enough back and forth with you wow.
  13. P

If giving a guy some encourgement is being on my horse then so be it. Is this guy a threat to the community due to his grammar? He is making a attempt and that is all that can be asked. I said nothing about any of your(or anyone else) posts in this thread so why comment on mine? My post had...
  14. P

Enjoy the site. Your doing your best and that is all any of us can do. BTW try a Padron 2000 maduro. :thumbs:
  15. P

Gavin's a douche

Gavin is a great BOTL.
  16. P

Happy Birthday Israel

Enjoy your special day Israel. :thumbs:
  17. P

Cigarville?

Looks like there is one in Warren, NJ which according to the 2nd link is 10.9 miles from Hillsborough(Not sure how accurate that is) Cigarville Stores and distance from Hillsborough
  18. P

Hide your cigars, we have a Mooch in the house!

Now this guy deserves everything he get's.