• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. SmokeSignal

A little help identifying my Humidor please...

Kypo, you have an additional picture uploaded that seems to show a tray of cohibas covered with mold in your montecristo humidor. Maybe I am wrong, but they look to be covered with fuzzy white mold. Can you post that picture for us to evaluate?
  2. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

Hmmmm, by any chance was the mailman drunk and smoking a cigar?? ???
  3. SmokeSignal

Contest: How many cigars in my Coolidor?

fatman1267, watch your mailbox... DC 03103490000098795295
  4. SmokeSignal

Ok, this contest is done. Big thanks to all the ladies and gentlemen who entered. There are 199 cigars in my Coolidor (and absolutely NO bacon or jelly beans). fatman1267 is the winner. fatman1267 guessed 193, which is closest without going over. PM me your address and I'll drop off a little...
  5. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

Package sent out today to Hinson. Should arrive on Friday. DC 03100480000005879959 Enjoy!
  6. SmokeSignal

Keep those guesses coming. You guys are doing great. I'll wrap this contest up tomorrow night!
  7. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

PM sent to Hinson for his info. I'll update soon.
  8. SmokeSignal

Cool Improvised Bead Holder

Heartfelt beads, 65%
  9. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

Hmmm, I see you have been a CP member for only 1 week. Any FOG's want to give me an opinion if Hinson is eligible? I want to be sure. The rules do say "This PIF is open to all members, new and old". So it seems OK to me.
  10. SmokeSignal

Let's have a contest. I want to do something for you guys since I have learned so much here. Now I just rumaged through my Coolidor and counted XXX cigars. How many do I have? Winner gets a nice assortment. Good luck guessing !!! Rules - You get one chance to guess how many cigars are in my...
  11. Coolidor Contest

Coolidor Contest

12. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

Step up to the bar. Who's next?
  13. SmokeSignal

1 Year Anniversary Contest!

14. PIF 2011.jpg

PIF 2011.jpg

15. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

I received my package today from northernmoris. This is very, very nice and will be much appreciated! Now let's keep this pass moving. Who wants to be up next?
  16. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

What? A vanilla white owl ?? So this means you smoked all the grape Philly blunts and there's none left for me? :0
  17. SmokeSignal

CI 3 premium cigars $1.00 Shipped

Thanks, after being out of work since last year, I am taking advantage of these types of deals!
  18. SmokeSignal

Wine & Liquor PIF

I'll be happy to go next. I can't believe this PIF is still going. I did a round back in 2009 (look back on page 3 of this thread). Is waiting 2 years for another turn OK? :cool:
  19. SmokeSignal

Cool Improvised Bead Holder

Today I was setting up another small humidor and needed a plastic container to hold some beads for it. I looked all over the house to find something that wouldn't spill easily. Here's what I used, it works GREAT. Get a CCI .22 plastic ammo box, the kind that holds 100 rounds. Carefully...