• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. mrcigar

Today's smoke III

Rocky Summer 2009 Smooth and wish I had a few more with a great lowland
  2. mrcigar

63% Discount on this 95pt Scotch

Had a Birthday and opening it up, It is nice smooth and enjoyed it with a 2008 Rocky Summer :)
  3. mrcigar

Places to buy Pipe Tobacco & Accessories

Hello, Hoping someone has a German connection or is better at searching then me,. I have a great briar with meerschaum insert that I am on the hunt for more filters for it takes say Heibe Papier Pfeifenfilter No. 3 (diameter: 3.4 mm) . And the pipe embassy won't ship to the USA...
  4. mrcigar

Christmas gift

So it a solid water ice cube or a refreezeable type of device?
  5. mrcigar

Building Ammo Can Humidor

What was your trick to getting the gunpowder smell out? I was at the surplus shop and thinking the same idea. Thanks for your help over there
  6. mrcigar

Commercial Humidification Options Compared

Hey, I searched and found a few threads on the different ones. Wanted to get feedback. I realize there a bunch of products on the market these days, and trying to make sense out of all of them. My situation is I have a older house so the temperature fluctuates, so have been keeping...
  7. mrcigar

Pelican case as a humidor

No thats a beautiful picture, I've used the cigar caddy's in the past and they seem very similar, what are you using for humidification? Boveda / Cigar Mechanics?
  8. mrcigar

63% Discount on this 95pt Scotch

If you are in PA, this is now on sale also if you can find a bottle, Did you end up buying a bottle?
  9. mrcigar

Vintage Pipe Tobacco

Here are some pictures of the tins. I'm leaning toward 1970's When did Charles Rattray retire/ die?
  10. mrcigar

Cusano 18 Double Natural and Maduro

Both are great cigars off the shelf. Tonight I enjoyed a Cusano 18 Maduro Churchill with about 2 years of age on it, and it was like a totally different cigar smooth all around, and very tasty
  11. mrcigar

Vintage Pipe Tobacco

Looking for input on how to handle older tobbaco that has been sealed for the last 20 years in a tin?
  12. mrcigar

is being laid off from his part time job.....

is being laid off from his part time job.....
  13. mrcigar

Perique Liqueur de Tabac

Random web searching found this of a perique ( Lousiana grown tobacco) http://www.slashfood.com/2007/03/01/liqueur-notes-perique-liqueur-de-tabac/ Looked around their us importer doesn't seem to have it listed. Has anyone seen it around, either in a duty free or in a shop?
  14. mrcigar

Orlando...

I'll second that, it was a high point of the trip, but only one thing for food, Head across the street to the pizza place. but pay no attention to the security guard .
  15. mrcigar

Pipe restoration

I got a pipe buffing cloth, and it is impreganated with some kind oil, and it has been good in cleaning up pipes. So how did your plan go?
  16. mrcigar

Boswell's 30th Anniversary

What type of pipes were the 30th anniversery pipes?
  17. mrcigar

Shaving thread

I trade around for different razor and shaving depending on where I am. Some stuff I found that works great is things from the King of Shaves. http://shave.com I rarely see it in a drug store, but there shaving oil makes shaving a breeze, and less irritation. It was about 4 bucks for a...
  18. mrcigar

Tough Economy, Limited Choices

Cusano 18 is a cigar that I smoke through college when more money need to go towards "books" It a great everyday cigar to enjoy
  19. mrcigar

Strongest cigar you've ever smoked!

Diamond Crown Maximus Double Belicoso It was great cigar, I smoked on the top of a mountain to celebrate restoring my bike.
  20. mrcigar

sushi

The best meat comes from the butcher and the best fish comes from your local fishmonger. I have found that if you ask some fishmongers will order in sushi grade fish for you. Devil Doc is right - only exception is where a sushi place rents out space in the grocery store. However some older...