• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. G

Super Bowl!

Football fan or not... it's time to have some fun with family and friends and eat some BBQ! Hope you guys enjoy it with a nice smoke :thumbs:
  2. G

I'm back

Yeah... I lost the 'h' key on my keyboard and it was part of my password so I couldn't log on. Actually it's been an eventful two years. Long story short: I went through a crappy divorce a little over a year and a half ago. I moved from Miami up to Palm Beach a few months before the divorce...
  3. G

So when is a cigar really dead?

IMO if you're storing your cigars at less than 65% for extended periods of time you're cigars are already a little too dry. As far as trying to "revive" sticks goes... I've had some get pretty dried out and make a come back with a little TLC. It just takes plenty of moisture in the box and...
  4. G

I'm back

HAHAHA... good to see you still here!
  5. G

I'm back

That's right... I'm back All of your lives just got a little better!
  6. G

CP Anglers

Fishing is my biggest addiction and I have been feeding that addiction my entire life. I'm happy to report that I have consistently fished 2 to 3 weekends out of each month for the last 4 years. I still mainly target the North Palm Beach/ Jupiter area on the West Coast of Florida for Trout...
  7. G

CSB beli.

I stopped by LaLuna this past Saturday to say hi to Gael and have a smoke. He recently started carrying a line of cigars made by a company his friend owns called CSB (Cuban Style Bundles) so he gave me one to try. A few thoughts on the stick: They are a Nicaraguan stick and had a very...
  8. G

Memory Lane...

Holy crap...hey Dixie!
  9. G

Memory Lane...

Thanks for reminding me of all the time I've wasted with you clowns :p Good times :D
  10. G

AVO LE5....

I really enjoyed the one I had but then again I'm a fan of AVO in general. At $12 a pop I won't make a habit of smoking them when there are plenty of other smokes I would rather have.
  11. G

LaLuna Natural Fuerte

Calling is definitely the way to go to place an order with LaLuna. I've been torching up A LOT of Natural Fuertes lately (mostly De Lunas). Pretty much every fishing trip is accompanied with a few of these tasty LaLunas for my friends and me :D
  12. G

La Luna de la Habana

If it makes you feel any better...I once thought that he was in the hospital with some serious problem with his head that required some sort of procedure when in fact he was just visiting his father who was ill OOPS! I was told what was wrong in Spanish and I guess I totally screwed up the...
  13. G

Cigar Bar in Miami

There is a thread in the Discussion forum about this. There are some pretty good suggestions there. Feel free to PM me if you would like more ideas ;)
  14. G

La Luna de la Habana

Glad to hear you're not dead...especially since I never stopped by to have a cigar with you last week like I said I was! I'll give you a call to figure out what day would be good to stop by this week and I'm sure Ric will be more than happy to join us as well.
  15. G

Traveling to Miami

Sorry I didn't post in this or reply to your PM earlier...I just sent you a PM. Hope it helps :thumbs:
  16. G

Happy Birthday LucasBuck

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :thumbs: :D :thumbs: :D :thumbs: :D :thumbs:
  17. G

Re: Snobs

Hey Joe..... I'm concerned because I haven't received anything from my secret santa on CS and with the site down I can't find out what's going on :( Please contact my santa for me Joe!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself
  18. G

Soo close!

By the use of that superfluous "at" in your question I'm going to guess that you went to South Carolina. Just bustin' your balls...I'm a little sour over that loss :( Spurrier definitely proved that he's the man. He took a team that should not have had a chance against us and won! I can...
  19. G

Hey fellow anglers...

I myself am an avid fisherman. I go out as often as possible which is usually at least a couple weekends out of a month. I have the good fortune of living in South Florida giving me asscess to some excellent fishing ranging from Jupiter on the West Coast doen to the Keys and west to the 10,000...
  20. G

Soo close!

Florida just about shutout Florida State!!! :D :D FLORIDA 34 - FLORIDA STATE 7 It was a beautiful thing to watch with my fellow Gators at the normal gathering of the Miami Gator Club at Shulas Steakhouse. I almost wore out my Seminole voodoo doll in all of the excitement! I told everyone...