• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. T

Whats in your glass right now?

Peat Monster. First bottle!
  2. T

Ardbeg 10 Islay Scotch

I've been blessed with bottles of each of the Uigeadail and Corryvreckan expressions of Ardbeg this year. Peat deliciousness! Wonderful and more wonderful respectively... Now there's just the Supernova to try.
  3. T

I Love Scotch!

I had to think about it for a second but I have to agree with the two posters above.
  4. T

Deal I saw so passing it on- Round 2

Just got my 12. The display case was put in a Tyvek envelope with no padding and put in to a box. It was pretty rattle-y but they made it through and they all work. No extra charges on my peypel either. Yay.
  5. T

Ronson Lighter Deal Buyers - READ THIS!

no bogus charges on my PP yet either.
  6. T

Anyone try the Oliva Connecticut?

Bought a box of the Lonsdales shortly after my first fiver posted up there. All my mild-medium guys love 'em and when I'm in the mood for that body smoke it is a definite go to. Another Oliva winner in my book and I smoke a lot of the others Series as well.
  7. T

Bushmills Black Bush

I do like the Scotches I've had but Irish Whiskey holds a fascination for my palette for some reason and I always have some close by. I have yet to develop a love affair with Scotch (there have been some nice flings though!), but maybe I haven't met the right one(s) yet! Scotch or Whiskey...
  8. T

Bushmills Black Bush

Just got another bottle today and shared some with my sons with cigars (mine was a JdN Antaño 1970 Lancero. mmmm) after a Memorial Day ground pork and bacon burger feast. I have to say that this is my "go to" Irish Whiskey. I love Redbreast Pure Pot Stilled as my top of the heap treat, and I've...
  9. T

Has anyone seen Star Trek yet?

Saw it in IMAX last night, and in a "regular" cinema tonight again. Awesome. I think I'll see it again. :whistling:
  10. T

Auchentoshan Three Wood

arrrgh. i need to move :angry:
  11. T

Auchentoshan Three Wood

This sounds marvelous, and as a fan of Irish whiskeys I'm guessing it will be right up my alley. Seemed like a no-brainer... until I found out that now it's $60 at my local. :angry:
  12. T

Today's Smoke II

601 Green Oscuro tonight. Yum.
  13. T

Lanceros

I love the RP SG Lances. I am a fan of RP's Habano/Connecticut Fusion lancero as well. The Cubao #3 Lanceros are my current WOW.
  14. T

4 Free Killians Glasses

Just tried it. Here's hopin'!
  15. T

Picked up a Scotch sampler for my first Scotch

I like the Lagavulin, but only a glass now and then. Too peaty for me. The Talisker is everything I love in a single malt Scotch. Too delicious. Working through a bottle right now. Haven't had the Caol Ila. Aberlour A'bunadh is next for me when I can afford it.
  16. T

Today's Smoke II

601 Green Oscuro / Lancaster Milk Stout Tabak Especial Dulce / Talisker 10 Year
  17. T

Rocky Patel Sungrown

I love both of these. I think the RP has a little more kick though. Depends what I'm in the mood for.
  18. T

Give me Rye whiskey

Rye sounds intriguing. I don't think I've ever sampled any. I'm a real novice when it comes to whisky/whiskey. Would I like it if I like scotch & irish whiskey? Or is it completely different?
  19. T

Anyone try the Oliva Connecticut?

I found my first of these to be delicious, and I rarely smoke mild-medium cigars. Plenty of flavor in a mild bodied smoke. I know that sounds contradictory but I was really enjoying the taste of it. I did smoke it right of the truck and I can only think that the rest are only going to be better...
  20. T

$7.95 RyJ Sampler

I got my RyJs 8 weeks to the day I placed my order. I was thinking I had been had...