• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. JLAudio

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - New Vitolas

Just to let ya know Abe, I'm loving your oscuro lanceros right now! It really is a great cigar right now, but I can't wait to try them with a little rest on them! Truly one of my go-to lanceros currently.
  2. JLAudio

Partagas Serie D Robusto

Nice review of the PSD4! It looks delicious! One of my favorites for sure.
  3. JLAudio

What are you drinking for Independence Day weekend

I'm going to be cracking some 1.) La Folie 2.) Pliny 3.) Budweiser (yes Bud....runnin' low on funds!!! :p )
  4. JLAudio

First Illusione 68

I love these little bombs! The original releases are smoking really, really good now! Hands down my favorite Illusione (along with the holy lance).
  5. JLAudio

Midwest Cigar Summit

I'll get back to ya on that one Claudio...it's been a while since I've HERFED with ya guys! I'll talk to Alex about it.
  6. JLAudio

Stone Imperial Russian Stout 2009

x2 Am I glad I'm hanging out with you!!!! LOL!!!! :thumbs:
  7. JLAudio

Dark Lord Day 2009

Here is the beer selection at Galway Tribes, Rock Bottom, Brixies Tap, and Flossmoor Station. I think we have to hit them all up :p ;) :0 Galway Tribes DRAFT SELECTIONS Allagash Curieux Abbey Tripel (11%)ME Bells Amber Ale (6%)MI Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye Ale (8%)CA Bells Two Hearted IPA...
  8. JLAudio

Dark Lord Day 2009

Good work detective! ;)
  9. JLAudio

3 years and going.....

Congrats Wyatt!
  10. JLAudio

Bolivar Churchill Tubo late '90s

Great review Greg! I've had one of these before, and I must say, your review is spot on with the review I gave my '97 (even down to the crack! :angry: ;) ). Glad you enjoyed it.
  11. JLAudio

Picked up a Scotch sampler for my first Scotch

That is next on my list! :thumbs:
  12. JLAudio

Don Arturo Gran Anneverxario Sungrown

Your review of this cigar made my mouth water! Wow oh wow! I need to try one of those! Thanks for the review.
  13. JLAudio

Bolivar Coronas Extra 1999

Wow, looks like that was one phenomenal Boli. Great review Greg!
  14. JLAudio

Cubs vs. Brewers

LMAO. Whatever it is, people are obviously scared of the Cubs this year! :p ;) :laugh: Cubs actually gave up 4 runs on only 4 hits. Amazing. Too bad nobody took the bet! :cool:
  15. JLAudio

Cubs vs. Brewers

I'll just assume everyone knows the Cubs will win! :p
  16. JLAudio

Cubs vs. Brewers

bumpy Game starts in 3 hours...any takers?
  17. JLAudio

New Eminem Video

I must say this is a hilarious video.
  18. JLAudio

Cubs vs. Brewers

Ok, so which Milwaukee fan is up for this bet? It is even at your ballpark! Premium 5er for the series (min $8/stick). Let me know! :thumbs:
  19. JLAudio

mignulikz is an a@@hat

Also got the message in my inbox this morning, and just deleted it. No need for me to open anything from Russia from a stranger.