• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Q_The_Cop

What's in your pipe today?

G.L. Pease's Haddo's Delight in a Peterson Zippo edition pipe. Delicious!
  2. Q_The_Cop

Sweet eBay Find!

I was perusing eBay for about 4 hours on and off last week looking for an estate pipe since paypal screwed up and gave me a Master Card! :whistling: I found this beauty with a "Buy it Now" price that blew my mind! I was really looking for a birth year, but I couldn't find one that I really...
  3. Q_The_Cop

Good lighter recommendation

I bought a Xikar pipeline lighter a year or so ago. I couldn't be happier with it. It was fairly cheap and Xikar's lifetime warranty is great! http://www.pipesandcigars.com/xippilibl.html
  4. Q_The_Cop

Birthday pipe from the wife! (w/ pics)

Yeah! The wife makes sure my nails look great! :sign:
  5. Q_The_Cop

Birthday pipe from the wife! (w/ pics)

Sorry Grateful, here ya go! This was the only one on my computer that was SFW!!! :laugh:
  6. Q_The_Cop

Happy 36th B-Day Keith (Q_The_Cop), enjoy brother.......

Thanks guys for the b-day wishes! I smoked my face off yesterday. We went and got some great food, drank some beers and listened to a buddy of mine play an acoustic guitar set. Great night!
  7. Q_The_Cop

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

Soooo.... My pipe came in yesterday. I got so excited I ripped the package open and took the pipe out of the Peterson bag.... This is what i got... The pic is a little skewed. The bowl is probably just under an inch tall. I thought it was a toy! Really awesome grain but NOT what I wanted...
  8. Q_The_Cop

Coin cut tobacco- Best way to approach?

I love watching Eric's videos on you tube! Thanks for reminding me of this vid. I'm gonna try that today!
  9. Q_The_Cop

Just pulled the trigger on this little beauty from Cup of Joe's! I've always wanted a nose warmer. Also some tins to celler from Pipes and Cigars. 1-McClellends Aniversary 100g 1-McClellends Dark Star 100g (my personal favroite at the moment) 1-FMOTT 100g 1-Orlick Golden Sliced 100g...
  10. Q_The_Cop

Gurkha Crest

I've always been under the impression that Gurkha only has one cigar and just puts a new band on it and calls it a new $75.00 cigar! LOL! I used to smoke the ones in the glass tubes back when I was a newb. I could get them out if the liquor store humi, and thought because it was the most...
  11. Q_The_Cop

My wife got me a Peterson "Irish Sea" bulldog!! It was originally for my birthday next month but she's HORRIBLE at keeping presents until birthday, Christmas etc. she always ends up giving them to me early. This was my Easter present!
  12. Q_The_Cop

What was the 1st Recorded music you bought?

KISS - Destoyer! Also the first CD I ever purchased.
  13. Q_The_Cop

New pipe purchases?

The wifey-unit got me the Peterson/Zippo gift box for Christmas! Really nice Donegal 106 and the Zippo is great! I'm really having fun breaking this one in using just the Zippo to fire it up.
  14. Q_The_Cop

Skyrim, who else has fallen into the souleating void...

I just reached 108 hours at level 44! Finished the main quest now I'm joining the DB and side questing like mad. Also just walking aimlessly around the map trying to fill it out.
  15. Q_The_Cop

What's in your pipe today?

Me being a big McLellend fan lately I haven't heard of this Drama of which you speak. I may have to look for some. (typing as I'm having some tasty Christmas Cheer '09)
  16. Q_The_Cop

Oh Stone and 3 Floyd's, why do you continuously tease me.....

Our big super Kroger we just had built a few months ago has a few different Stone's and Arrogant Bastards (my personal fav at the moment) for like 4 dollars for the big bottles!! I only say that because at the liquor stores we have here in town and the bars that sell them want over $12.00 a...
  17. Q_The_Cop

Cool pics of the Cohiba Factory

Hmmm... A silhouette of an Indian with headdress on the package. I always thought it was a chick with a ponytail. Who knew! :laugh:
  18. Q_The_Cop

Guys I would be wary of the new patch that came out (v.1.2) I've been trolling the Bethesda forums this morning after it came out for Xbox at midnight. People are complaining that all magic resistances has disappeared. Even race based resistances/weaknesses are gone, I only played it for a...
  19. Q_The_Cop

Yeah I was at LVL. 36 and he was still tough! I have the difficulty ramped up a little because I got the good armor so early in the game. I had to fight him twice before I eventually got him. It always helps to have a companion with you. I did the mage college quests already and have a mage...