• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. dbanther22

Online School

Hey fellas just wondering if anybody has any experiance with online school? Looking at AIU or CTU for business marketing. All opinions are appreciated.
  2. dbanther22

Coffe Table Humi

Ran across this humidor table the other day. Anyone have any experiance with a table style humidor? Table
  3. dbanther22

unknown cigar

I'm positive it said #7 I still have the band.
  4. dbanther22

unknown cigar

Hey fellas i'm trying to find out more about a great cigar I had given to me. It had no brand name on it, only a red and gold band on the foot that said COROJO #7. Any help is appreciated.
  5. dbanther22

Anybody familiar with Greensboro, NC?

welcome to the area, JR is great, plus they have a small smoking lounge.
  6. dbanther22

Prank Wars

change all the keys around on her keyboard, also if you can get onto the computer check out this link . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqk7aXSUsf0
  7. dbanther22

Cigar Offers

great link BOTL. I'm ordering both right now
  8. dbanther22

I Received the Macanudo 1968 Sampler

Talk about fast shipping, 4 days after ordering and their in the humidor!
  9. dbanther22

New Baby!

Just found out i'm gonna be a dad, and if that wasn't great enough my brother pulled out two Perdomo 10th Anniversary cigars to celebrate with :D :D :D . What a perfect smoke to celebrate with! I guess now i need to order a nice box of its a boy or girl smokes to pass out huh? Well just...
  10. dbanther22

My first humidor

yeah i've already started a coolidoor :rolleyes:
  11. dbanther22

Whats Your Latest Puchase

2 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toros letting them rest for this weekend.
  12. dbanther22

Today's Smoke

La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6 Great flavor, had about a months age on it, perfect burn and went great with a glass of Jack.
  13. dbanther22

Help me pick my first humidor!

I know i'm new here and to cigar smoking but IMO get a small 50 count humi to show off, then a cooler to store the rest. And trust me these guys here will teach and won't b/s you, your gonna need storage space!
  14. dbanther22

I Received the Macanudo 1968 Sampler

Well you guys talked me into it, I ordered two. One for me the other for my brother, he loves Macanudo's hope he likes these.
  15. dbanther22

CAO America unravel

started at the foot (lost my cutter so i've been using a cigar punch)
  16. dbanther22

CAO America unravel

So last night I was on the deck enjoing my first barber pole (CAO America is a barber pole right?). Well about half way through the wrappers started coming off, so bad that I had to set a great smoke down. Well needless to say i'm rather disappointed. Has anyone else had this problem? I want...
  17. dbanther22

alternatives or clones

I like the JR Alternative Ultimate No 1 Maduro. Great value for a good smoke.
  18. dbanther22

My New Tuperdor

What kind of cigar is the dark/light stripped one? i've never seen one like that before.
  19. dbanther22

My first humidor

yeah i didn't even realize it until i posted! And on a side note I just finished that Occidental Reserve Double Broadleaf, WOW what full flavor, gonna have to buy a few more of those.
  20. dbanther22

cellophane newbie question

Quick question, i've noticed in alot of pictures that lots of cigars are still in cellophane inside a humidor, i thought you were suppose to take it off, is it better to leave it on or just personal preferance?