• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. rahbass

Wrapper Wouldn't Burn

sorry to hear that my friend, please send me a email with your home address at sales@pdrcigar.com, tell me were you got the cigars and how many and i will replace with new inventory. thanks Abe
  2. rahbass

pdr 1878

pdr 1878
  3. rahbass

PDR 1878 EVENT ! @ Atlantic Cigar - NY - Friday May 21

Realy, i thoght the name of the Store was Atlantic Cigar Also... lol Its all good my friend ,, are you coming down to Famous to help me out...
  4. rahbass

PDR 1878 EVENT ! @ Atlantic Cigar - NY - Friday May 21

Well the PDR 1878 tour continues, next stop Atlantic Cigar Co.. Come down and try the NEW PDR DBL MAGNUMS and PDR 1878 Capa Madura!!! And come and hang with me Abraham Flores from Pinar Del Rio Cigar!! I will see you all there.. Date: Friday May 21st Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm Location...
  5. rahbass

Pinar Del Rio Clásico Exclusivo - MAGNUM Y DBL MAGNUM ( Edicion 2010)

Ok,,, they are finaly Done!!! PDR Culebras...
  6. rahbass

Well, i had a baby, and you know i just did not have time to finish this production... sorry..
  7. rahbass

LOL.. They will be out also real soon,, i will let you know, when i do send me a PM to remind me who you are and i will send you some for FREE, i know you have been waiting for a long time for these..
  8. rahbass

Thanks Brother... Well right now i have.. NHC.com SILO cigars Burning Leaf, il Tobacco Republic, CA Right now... But If you like the way the Magnum look you are really going to like these Oscuros Rabitos 6 x 52 ..
  9. rahbass

LOL FUNNY!!! no no no, just next door to the factory ... j/k
  10. rahbass

Hey Bro, you know New Baby, New Factory. and you how are you doing..
  11. rahbass

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about a New Vitola for the Clásico Exclusivo. 5 x 60 = MAGNUM 6 x 60 = DBL MAGNUM It will be release in late March and only a few B & M's will have them Thanks Abe Pinar Del Rio Clasico - Magnum Pinar Del Rio Clasico - DBL Magnum
  12. rahbass

Pinar Del Rio Cigars - New Vitolas

NEW Pinar Del Rio Cigar - Double Perfecto Hola my friends, I wanted to let you all know that I’m releasing a Double Perfecto Shape for all 4 blends of Pinar del Rio in a limited quantity. Length: 5.25 Ring Gauge: 48 Gracias
  13. rahbass

NEW Pinar Del Rio Cigar - Double Perfecto

Hola my friends, I wanted to let you all know that I’m releasing a Double Perfecto Shape for all 4 blends of Pinar del Rio in a limited quantity. Length: 5.25 Ring Gauge: 48 Gracias
  14. rahbass

NEW! - Pinar Del Rio - Double Perfecto

Hola my friends, I wanted to let you all know that I’m releasing a Double Perfecto Shape for all 4 blends of Pinar del Rio in a limited quantity. Length: 5.25 Ring Gauge: 48 Gracias NHC.com while supplies last.
  15. rahbass

God Dammmm I hang out with some ugly people... LOl you to man.. thanks
  16. rahbass

Que Pasa mi Botl's how goes it...