• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. EricDriscoll

Fakes, seconds or what?

It's tough with all the fakes running around Cuba however I'd agree that most rolled would be scraps or lesser tobacco. The only time I've bought non brand "Farm" cigars is at a farm where they were rolling the cigars on site. Still to question if tobacco was at said farm however you can inspect...
  2. EricDriscoll

Today's Smoke 2015

In honor of the Fuente's 20th anniversary of Opus X I'm about to light up THE ORIGINAL "Project X From Planet 9" Opus. Ahhh memories. What's everyone smoking this evening?
  3. EricDriscoll

New Illusione Releases

Smoked the 20th anni and 15th. You need to buy the 20th if you can find! I will have a reveiw shortly.
  4. EricDriscoll

Smoked an Illusione ECJ 20th anniversary and yea you need to buy.

Smoked an Illusione ECJ 20th anniversary and yea you need to buy.
  5. EricDriscoll

New Illusione Releases

Just got two boxes of the ECJ 20th Anniversary. I will do a side by side comparison with the 15th tonight.
  6. EricDriscoll

New Illusione Releases

Anyone know who will be carrying the 20th Anniversary smokes? The 15th were stellar.
  7. EricDriscoll

Do humidors expire?

They do expire but they go on to a better place.  :)
  8. EricDriscoll

Do You Subscribe to a Cigar Magazine?

I don't know the correlation between White Owl smokers and RP's as fact however I do know that RP sales are high. If White Owl sales are high as well so are a lot of cigars of all types so that's specious reasoning unless you have something tangible to correlate the two. If you do then that's...
  9. EricDriscoll

Do You Subscribe to a Cigar Magazine?

Lol. That's reaching for a theory Gary but I'd agree that RP's are not my thing. However a ton of people smoke them and like 'em. I have smoked one or two RP's based on Isy's recc that surprised me but overall I'll pass but like I said I'm in the minority in regards to what he sells.
  10. EricDriscoll

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

Drinking a 1985 Sandeman Vintage Port I just acquired with an Illusione Sin Cinta. Amazing pairing. 
  11. EricDriscoll

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

About to do a vertical tasting. [sharedmedia=gallery:images:11246]  
  12. photo (39)

photo (39)

13. EricDriscoll

Today's Smoke - 2013

The new Aging Room T59.
  14. EricDriscoll

Quad State Herf 8 - Saturday, July 27th......

Charlie you da man. I can't wait to see all my peeps tomorrow! 
  15. EricDriscoll

Min Ron Nee

I got my edition in a CF GB for $90. I doubt it will be that cheap but would love to do a GB again. 
  16. EricDriscoll

Min Ron Nee

LOL. I've got the last edition and I am looking forward to the next. 
  17. EricDriscoll

Min Ron Nee

Any updates on the next edition?