• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Bu11dog

Back after long break

Yeah but she tried to get half the equity out of it! So I sold it and bought an ‘09 Jeep Wrangler JK. Need a clean break in life.
  2. Bu11dog

Back after long break

Thanks, doing my best to do just that.
  3. Bu11dog

Back after long break

Life’s been a huge kick in the ass. Gone through some really bad stuff and sort of on the other side. Deleted almost all my online accounts and anything that an ex can use against me. Almost forgot I had this place. I’m very much out of the know on whats new and good these days but I do have...
  4. Bu11dog

Devil's Weed Back In Production

The early ones were good, great cigar for when I was at work. I'll be watching for a review of the new ones.
  5. Bu11dog

Question of which Harley Davidson?

Yes I'm right handed. It's still winter here as evidenced by the snow we just had! I would like to take a course this spring if i can find one locally that isn't just to get your license.
  6. Bu11dog

The 'Filthy Hooligan'....really...??

I try to grab a couple every year to smoke. They are a great smoke! One of these years I'll just pick up a box.
  7. Bu11dog

Its funny how when I teach self defense stuff you find that everyone has a good and a bad side. I found out yesterday and today that turning right is hard for me. I was doing work in a parking lot making slow (5mph or less) turns as tight as I could, its much harder for me to do that turning...
  8. Bu11dog

Well its home, this thing is a beast of a bike. Been a long time since i rode regular. Have a lot of re-training to do.
  9. Bu11dog

Nice picture there. I don't do thongs though! LOL Should pick mine up today or tomorrow. I'll get some pictures up when I do. Thanks for the help everyone.
  10. Bu11dog

Thanks guys for all the help. Going to go this week and see how low I can get them to go on the VRod.
  11. Bu11dog

Thank you for all that. For all the things my friends have said this one is the one that resonates with me. I rode an ultra glide today and its great, but not for the 90% of the time that I'll be using it. Its 800 plus pounds, the Vrod is 600. Just sitting on them makes me uncomfortable in...
  12. Bu11dog

Well now I have to go up the road to a cycle place I didn't think had Victorys!
  13. Bu11dog

I appreciate the words guys. I see me doing both but in town and around the area rides will be 90%. If all goes well for me this year I'll ride it to Denver and Las Vegas. Now I don't have a problem throwing on a backpack and going but the two are just so different Btw... Did some searching on...
  14. Bu11dog

Victorys not as present around here, the couple I've seen were just out of my range. 10grand and under is my range. Not really into the Indians. I really like both but for totally different reasons. Love the color of the street glide, the chrome, the speaker system set up. The fact that the...
  15. Bu11dog

Really having a hard time deciding. Narrowed it down to these two for the moment. Most of my riding is going to be in town or just for the day around the area. I really hope to take it on some longer trips after I get used to riding again. Haven't ridden since I was a kid on dirt bikes. I...
  16. Bu11dog

Suspension troubles, '03 Lexus gx470

I hadn't thought of that, if I could use KYB or Bilsteins in the kit that would work great.
  17. Bu11dog

I found that one yesterday! If I didn't live in flat ass NE I would do that! The only real four wheeling we get is when you find a minimum maintenance road after a good rain.
  18. Bu11dog

Thanks, my mechanic and I found the strutmasters but both him and I are looking for an upgraded suspension and the place he talked to that does a lot of them in town said it was essentially just a stock replacement and at least locally, the customers complained about it.
  19. Bu11dog

Compressor for air ride went out. Way too expensive!!!!! Trying to find an upgraded conversion set up, not very easy. Everything I've found is standard. I'm replacing the fronts also so I want a mild performance upgrade. Any thought/help?