• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. PANACEA

PANACEA Red, Grande 560

Hello Cigar Folks! I thought I would hop on this evening and give an update on PANACEA. I am enjoying a bourbon and testing a new blend...PANACEA Red, Lancaster. Being I reside in Pennsylvania, I think I need to make this cigar. It has a Pennsylvania Broad leaf maduro wrapper. Habano binder...
  2. PANACEA

PANACEA Red...is now available!

DG - If you are in Ewing, NJ: Windsor Cigar, Tobacco Leaf, and Ashes To Ashes carry PANACEA. All near Ewing. I run the business out of my houes and will be away for the long weekend. MadM - You must have smoked the Black label, as Red was just released. Red is a stronger cigar. The 20% OFF...
  3. PANACEA

Thank you. I grew up on a farm. I spent most of my childhood riding on the back of flatbed trucks: picking up hay, picking rocks, harvesting, feeding cattle, feeding horses, picking up wood, etc. Flatbed Trucks are also used in tobacco farming...and I just like old trucks.
  4. PANACEA

Hello all. I hope everybody is doing well. I wanted to jump on here and let you know our new blend, PANACEA Red, is now available at www.flatbedcigarcompany.com. Many of you have smoked our Black and loved it. Thank you for the great feedback and reviews. Black is a full body cigar and...