• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. nobius

My Own C.A.O. Quest

Send me a PM if you don't want to buy a whole box of Vision's. I have 2 sets of 3 consectutively numbered sticks.
  2. nobius

My First Contest

Winnings shipped today with my most humble apologies for the delay. DC# 0307 0020 0002 6383 1346 Doug
  3. nobius

Blind Cigar Review Thread #2

There was no band b/c I wanted to discourage "cheating" so that this stick would get a fair shake. Excellent review. And interesting that you would guess Patel. This is actually a Macanudo 1968. I know, I know: Friends don't let friends smoke Mac's. But I actually like this one, and like the...
  4. nobius

My First Contest

And the winner is....... {tpc} With a guess of 142 MX also guessed 142, but {tpc} posted first. Winnings will ship on Tuesday. My actual score: 150 :blush:
  5. nobius

Smoke em' now while I can

Yeah, what he said. And I find that I actually have MORE time to smoke through the week. Once the kids are in bed, no one to bother me. Unless one of them wakes up and makes me have to waste a stick. Not to mention forfeit a poker game where I have a 2 to 1 chip lead.
  6. nobius

My First Contest

I am going to be playing at Falcon's Lair up here in Oconee County. It is right off of Hwy. 11. Let me know if I should bring an extra cigar with me. :whistling: And you are right, we should hit Boda's again sometime soon. I will call Dave on Monday and ask when the next event is.
  7. nobius

My First Contest

I am a bit new around here, but I see how much fun the contests can be. I have also recently taken up the sport of golf. A friend took pity on me and gave me a set of Callaway Steelhead Irons to replace the cheap Dunlops I had been using. In honor of his generosity, and the generosity I see...
  8. nobius

I WANT YOU!

I can't believe noone has said Hot Chicks yet. Seriously though. There is no trick to a retail website. Easy access to product, be up front about how much you have and at what price.
  9. nobius

Fuel

$3.59 to 4.97 in places around here. SC's Attorney General issued a statement concerning price gouging. He also activated his emergency powers to impose criminal penalties on stations that gouge.
  10. nobius

A thank you to a B&M in NC

Ahh, but that is in Seneca, not Westminster. Seneca has an entire horse. Not just 1/2 of one. And carbide inserts? Hmmm.....US Engine Valve?
  11. nobius

A thank you to a B&M in NC

I believe everything execpt the part about a client in Westminster. I live about 15 minutes from there. That town is really a 1/2 horse podunk. No respectable "client" would be there. :sign: In reality though, if you find yourself back down this way and in a cigar emergency, let me know. I...
  12. nobius

Blind Cigar Review Thread #2

I liked Marco's format so much, I stol....er.....confis....um....borrowed it. Prelight: Dimensions: Robusto. I don't have a ruler or ring gauge handy, but it is the exact same size as three different robust cigars from three different makers, so I will go with that Wrapper: Natural. Dry with...
  13. nobius

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Package shipped this morning to Yeahthatsme. I apologize, but I lost the DC slip somewhere b/w the post office at noon and my house at 9:30. But the cigars did ship priority with DC. Pictures of what I received and the blind review will be posted tonight. Doug
  14. nobius

Heading to Hilton Head

And here I am at the other end of the state with gas prices the way they are. Still. Drop me a PM closer to time. I may be able to make it. Doug
  15. nobius

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

It's yours. I will ship these out tomorrow. Doug
  16. nobius

Golf....and the flawed handicap system

New to golf. Glad you posted this, I was wondering how to figure my handicap. I have only played 4 rounds and of those only one was a full 18 holes. But mathematically: Round 1 - 58 after 10 holes par 30 58/10 = 105/18 par 54 Round 2 147 after 18 holes par 73 Round 3 - 56...
  17. nobius

Contest: Cigar and Coffee Giveaway

Form filled out and submitted.
  18. nobius

OK Ask away

And before this devolves into a "Why is this newb attacking these established members?" Let it be known that I nothing but respect for grateful1, cigarstone, nullsmurf, and really everyone else in this thread. No matter which side of the issue they are on, no matter newb or FOG. I disagree...
  19. nobius

OK Ask away

I will still play poker with him b/c I think I am fairly evenly matched in heads up games, and maybe a little bit better at larger tables. And if you came here looking for "pigeons" to take cigars from, then yes, there would be a problem. But if this site started a postal golf league, and I...
  20. nobius

WOW! I Suck at that

Todays rounds: Played two rounds today, one at my regular Par 3 course, one was the back nine at a local golf residential community's course that may become my "home" course, if for no other reason then it is less than 2 miles from my house. Scores: Par 3 (10 Holes, Par 30) - 56 (+26)...