• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. S

Mahogany's above Holt's

I heard a rumor that Mahogany's is going to be closing the end of February. Has any of the Philly area people heard this?
  2. S

Cigarfest 2012 - Lake Harmony, PA 4 - 5 May

You always get the best seats, Charlie. Save a few for me, OK.
  3. S

Cigarfest 2012 - Lake Harmony, PA 4 - 5 May

Saturday tix sold out again in record time. Got lucky and scored Friday tix. Looking forward to my 8th CFest.
  4. S

Cigar night at Camden (NJ) Riversharks

Tomorrow night is last call for tickets.
  5. S

No other interest in this?
  6. S

Cigar Alley in Merchantville, NJ
  7. S

Sponsored by my local b&m. Baseball and cigars. pm me for info.
  8. S

What was your first box?

Torano Silver Exodus Churchill around 2002, I think.
  9. S

Headed to the Crystal Coast

There is a shop near the intersection of Rt. 70 and Rt. 24 that I went to once. Nice place from what I remember but can't recall the name. There's also a shop in Havelock right on Rt. 70 near the Marine Base. Check out this linky. http://www.cigarero.com/North-Carolina/ Make sure you call...
  10. S

Great analogy!

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied,'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was...
  11. S

Philly Herf @ Mahogs

So sorry I had to miss this affair. Moving my folks into their new place at an over 55 community wasn't easy. I would have much rather been wit' youse guys. Looks like everybody had a great time.
  12. S

Converting Foam Humidifier to a Beads Humidifier

Nice idea. I've done this type of modification also. I used the little nylons booties you can get at the shoe store, those little ones they give the women when they try on shoes. Instead of using a stapler to close the end, I use a cable tie. Put a couple of teaspoonful of beads in the bootie...
  13. S

Philly Herf @ Mahogs

River Winds in West Deptford is an interesting course. You can see Center City from most of the course. http://www.riverwindsgolfandtennis.com/
  14. S

Camden (NJ) Riversharks Cigar Night

One more top. They need a count by next Wed.
  15. S

Quad State Herf VI - Saturday, Aug 20th

In negotiations with the wife Charlie. I may see you on the 20th afterall. Don't know if I'll be coming alone or with a couple others though.
  16. S

Me too, tone. Middle of the week games are bad for me. I'll see if Cigar Alley can set one of these up for a Fri. or Sat. but they are pretty much at the whim of the ball club.
  17. S

CigarFest 2011 - April 30th

See y'all in the lot makin' the rounds.
  18. S

E-mail sent. Hope you can make it.
  19. S

Yes to all of the above. pm me your e-mail and I'll shoot you the flyer.