• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. F

3rd Annual March Madness Tournament

Have 30+ entries in this so far
  2. F

Well Selection Sunday is almost upon us. The entry fee for this year's March Madness for Habanos will be 2 Cuban cigars. The cigars must be handmade (no machine mades) and must be Corona sized or larger. Make sure you include what cigars are being sent when you ship them. I don't want to...
  3. F

2006 Big East Tournament

up to 63....still have about 4 hours left
  4. F

2006 Big East Tournament

Already have 52 entries. I'm now expecting 60-70. Still about 22 hours left to enter
  5. F

2006 Big East Tournament

Looks like I'll have over 50 entries this year. Winner's take should be around $750 Get in while you still can :)
  6. F

March 4th LI/NY/NJ herf

What happened and who gave you attitude?
  7. F

2006 Big East Tournament

The bracket is now up. All picks must be in no later than 12pm ET on Wednesday March 8th, 2006
  8. F

2006 Big East Tournament

The Big East Tournement Bracket will be posted later this evening
  9. F

NCAA College BB Bracket Cigar Pool 2006,

These are 2 different pools
  10. F

Any car people here?

I drive a '93 SHO but don't race
  11. F

What does everyone do?

Technical Support Manager for Petroleum Heat and Power (aka Petro) Petro is the largest home heating oil company in the US
  12. F

2006 Big East Tournament

Welcome to the 4th Annual MarchPools.com Big East Tournament Pre-registration is open now for the 4th Annual MarchPools.com Big East Tournament. Those who pre-register will receive an email on Selection Sunday once the bracket is announced so they can make their picks. Please forward this...
  13. F

27 now pre-registered. Looks like we should have about 50 entries this year
  14. F

now up to 25 pre-registered....keep 'em coming fellas
  15. F

I have already received 20+ pre-registrations.... It looks like this will probably have over 50 entries this year
  16. F

2006 Big East Tournament

The 2006 Big East Tournament starts in a little over a week (March 8th). I have set up the site so that you can pre-register. You only need to register once no matter how many entries you plan on taking. Those who pre-register will receive an email when the bracket is up and they can begin...
  17. F

so far I have about 15 people pre registered. We should have 40+ people in the pool this year
  18. F

I'm think $10-15 dollars per bracket. It has been 2 habano in the past (roughly $15) payable via check or money order
  19. F

I have set up the pool so that you can pre-register. If you pre-register now you will receive an email on Selection Sunday once the brackets are announced and you can make your picks. 3rd Annual March Madness for Habanos Well Selection Sunday is almost upon us. The entry fee for this year's...
  20. F

Fuente Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Thanks, for the update... I would like to thank everyone again for joing and hope to see you all again next year