• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. jorel

Gloucester Street Cigar?

Too bad. Pork Chop was always excited about cigars and very proud of his shop.
  2. jorel

Cigar Apps

I like Cigar Place (on Apple). I have used it throughout the US and recently when I was in the Far East. Seems pretty accurate in helping find a local shop.
  3. jorel

Gloucester Street Cigar?

Got a heads up that Gloucester Street Cigar in Boston closed. Did some searching and can't find out much. Anyone with an update (is it temporary or permanent)? Thanks John
  4. jorel

Today's Smoke II

Had a Hoya de Monterrey from a box I am really starting to enjoy and a Chaveta from Tower.
  5. jorel

I wanna be....

I thought the show Sons of Anarchy would be about living without rules, without government, etc. But man they have a tighter control of hierarchy than any military.
  6. jorel

Happy B-Day Los (NASTY), enjoy your 32nd brother.........

Ditto on the belated birthday wishes and cheering on the Mets. We are overdue for a smoke. John
  7. jorel

Happy 48th B-Day John (jorel), enjoy brother......

Thank you all. Have been on radio silence here for a while due to a number of things but appreciate the kind words.
  8. jorel

Poll... V6 or V8? Mustang

I have an 06 Mustang GT Convert (v8) that puts out 300 HP. I basically get 17 mpg because most of my miles are on highway. I could have waited for the Shelby with 450 HP - but most of my friends pointed out that is not a daily driver. I didn't seriously consider it because frankly its a light...
  9. jorel

It has been to long Guys Ya miss me!

Hey good to see you back
  10. jorel

Who smokes this crap?

You already a cigar snob? Actually, I'm a snob about a number of things. Still, the catalogs are often fun to read to see what they are pushing. Lets meet up soon and discuss over some CCs. John
  11. jorel

New forbiden x

Was able to score 3 of the Nacimiento at $15 a piece - can't wait to try them.
  12. jorel

Humo Jagur big discount Plus 10 LE cigars

I will give them a call on the smokes. Great folks when I was down there. Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
  13. jorel

My bromance with Anthem

We may not have pics but I have the polaroids! Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
  14. jorel

My bromance with Anthem

Nasty is still my first and you dont ever forget your first. ! And yes anthem can flat out smoke em down, but that is just so he can have another. Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
  15. jorel

My bromance with Anthem

I had to go to Atlanta for work, and was able to add a few days on to see my parents since they live there. But . . . the real treat was to meet up with Matthew/Anthem. I even stopped by to meet him before I went to see my parents! (Of course, my mother asking, so you went to see this guy...
  16. jorel

A Thank You - First Day at Miami Cigar & Co.

Congrats, Matt. Heading to ATL 11/7-9. Lets celebrate at that Buckhead shop. John