• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. fca_blake70

Any Food Network (Dinner Impossible) fans out there?

Robert came to UNC for an episode. Great guy and his wife was equally kind. I also met Mark Summers (host of "Unwrapped") on set. Food Network does a great job screening their hosts.
  2. fca_blake70

Padron 2000 Natural

That's a good way to start a day; great review. IMO the -000 series of Padrons are some of the best bang/buck sticks you can get.
  3. fca_blake70

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Make sure my name is on a big piece of blue paper....
  4. fca_blake70

If you're upgrading to a bigger humidor...

...Fiver of singles or boxes?? :rolleyes:
  5. fca_blake70

What have you been reading lately?

Last month I finally finished Superfreakonomics and Mitt Romney's No Apology. Queuing up The Art of War by Sun Tzu now.
  6. fca_blake70

Happy Birthday Israel

Happy bday, brother.
  7. fca_blake70

Here we go again

I see Brett having more returns than Macy's during Christmas. He'll be playing for 30 teams in the next 20 years.
  8. fca_blake70

Today's Smoke II

Last night, smoked one of the top 3 Opus I've ever had. Chateau=amazing.
  9. fca_blake70

Stogie by the campfire

Nothing but gray skies and pouring clouds in NC. Enjoy one for the rest of us barred to the indoor life.
  10. fca_blake70

Johhny-O! Ninja Dart

That looks amazing. Unfortunately this is my first time even seeing it. How it alluded me, I don't know. Thanks for the review, as always, Greg. I'll be sure to pick one of these up in my travels.
  11. fca_blake70

Brew Dog tops their world's strongest beer - 41%

That forever ruined whatever dignity was left in "The End of History" :sign: :sign:
  12. fca_blake70

Brew Dog tops their world's strongest beer - 41%

A friend forwarded this news to me and I thought I'd share. Just an update on BrewDog's newest ploy. Linky
  13. fca_blake70

Bourbon

INMO there are few bourbons better than the 4 small batches by Jim Bean, my favorite of which being Bookers. It has an incredibly smooth flavor and a surprisingly clean after-taste for a ~125 proof freight train. Show me a PAM Imperial and a snifter with 3 fingers of Bookers neat and I'm set.
  14. fca_blake70

Tatuaje Anarchy

I've been involved in a little anarchy....
  15. fca_blake70

Three Kings going undefeated?

Point taken and I agree. Making a comparison like that would indeed make people flip out. That also, is not to discount the WTC tragedy as "less horrific," if you will. Both are extreme cases of evil in our world's history and both should be treated with respect. However, his follow-up...
  16. fca_blake70

Whats the best Petit Corona ?

:thumbs: :thumbs:
  17. fca_blake70

I don't think it says anything at all about his arrogance or egocentric behavior. I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of Wade's but in this instance I think he was more team-oriented than anything. If the Heat (collectively) lose a game then it's unquestionable how the news will spin it. I...
  18. fca_blake70

In my mind it was just an analogy to put a perspective on how the media would react to a loss. Yes, the Heat are stacked now but Wade was just foreseeing the inevitable fiasco that will ensue as soon as one loss occurs. In no way was he belittling the tragedy of 9/11, rather simply using it as...
  19. fca_blake70

With CB and James moving to Miami, the formation of the Three Kings seems promising. Many Heat fans are hoping for a great season and daresay, a Championship. Yesterday Dwyane Wade was interviewed in front of his locker and made a comment that has sparked a bit of a media frenzy. When...